X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad highs happen to the best of us. There should be some science done on the subject.

I used to get them once in a while when I was younger but haven't had one in years and years

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Plus that Orlando weed probably has roach spray shit on it. I've heard the dumbest shot from floridians like crushing up pain killers in blunts get you higher...fucking idiots.

And what Volvo wagon Garrett?

Comment

• crush a e-pill in a blunt "eastbay kids" i would kill them all w a ak47!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          And what Volvo wagon Garrett?

I think he means this one.

Comment

• Ok so call me new and uneducated maybe but why in the hell can't I figure out how to post pics with my posts? Someone please give me some advice. Thanks.

DomesticWithStanceDreams

Daily Driver:
            2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet
            2.4L 6~spd autostick
            Allied stainless muffler and tip
            Stock 17" wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by CROUTON1977 View Post
              Ok so call me new and uneducated maybe but why in the hell can't I figure out how to post pics with my posts? Someone please give me some advice. Thanks.
              For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Might be picking up a car next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I know how to mount and dismount my own tires. Charlie taught me a while back, and I've aided him doing it probably like 40 times now lol.
                  When I lived in Albany I was allowed to use the RPI auto shop tire machine all the time for free. Now I have to pay to fucking watch these assholes mount my tires like idiots. Than they charge extra when they have to use the cheetah when it's totally unnecessary. Sucks when I go through a lot of tires from drifting and camber on the q
                  Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  When I find something I want, I do everything in my power to buy it that day. One day I worked 10 hours and drove 3 hours one way to make sure I got it before anyone else lol
                  Thats whats up. Thats the name of the game son. The worst is when some asshole says he'll pay more than the asking price and the seller ends up figuring out its worth way more

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    When I lived in Albany I was allowed to use the RPI auto shop tire machine all the time for free. Now I have to pay to fucking watch these assholes mount my tires like idiots. Than they charge extra when they have to use the cheetah when it's totally unnecessary. Sucks when I go through a lot of tires from drifting and camber on the q
                    Thats whats up. Thats the name of the game son. The worst is when some asshole says he'll pay more than the asking price and the seller ends up figuring out its worth way more
                    one of my buddies has a machine, he just like when we can donate a few bucks to the initial purchase price
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                      Holy god. This is two adverse reactions to THC in a row. I'm done for a while
                      Oh jeez. I get that sometimes in the cold months.

It'll feel like the chills, but it'll be much stronger and physically trying to warm myself up won't help. Occasionally it'll manifest in visible shaking. My muscles tense up (but not to the point of becoming immobile) and my brain just...kinda stops for a second. Then, like 30 seconds after it starts, it's gone. I know when it's about to happen, and I'm lucid while it's happening, I just can't really do much.

I kinda figured it was a petit mal seizure, maybe even a complex partial seizure (my dad has a seizure disorder and will get grand mal seizures if he skips his 8-pills-a-day routine that he's been on for the last 30 years) brought on by an adverse reaction to oversmoking. But I've smoked twice as much in similar situations and not had this issue.

I can't force myself to create this event, and I have genuinely no idea what it is. Always thought it was smoking related, maybe it's not, maybe it just exaggerates an underlying condition. Who knows.

Brains are like ECUs, just with an extra billion wires or so, and there's no complete instruction manual. Neurologists and neurosurgeons are the biggest badasses in all of medicine.
                      Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 12-06-2012, 03:16 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                        The stickies weren't always orange, were they?
                        Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                        No I thought I was the only one who thought that, you aren't crazy.
                        This is new. I like this.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Oh jeez. I get that sometimes in the cold months.

It'll feel like the chills, but it'll be much stronger and physically trying to warm myself up won't help. Occasionally it'll manifest in visible shaking. My muscles tense up (but not to the point of becoming immobile) and my brain just...kinda stops for a second. Then, like 30 seconds after it starts, it's gone. I know when it's about to happen, and I'm lucid while it's happening, I just can't really do much.

I kinda figured it was a petit mal seizure, maybe even a complex partial seizure (my dad has a seizure disorder and will get grand mal seizures if he skips his 8-pills-a-day routine that he's been on for the last 30 years) brought on by an adverse reaction to oversmoking. But I've smoked twice as much in similar situations and not had this issue.

I can't force myself to create this event, and I have genuinely no idea what it is. Always thought it was smoking related, maybe it's not, maybe it just exaggerates an underlying condition. Who knows.

Brains are like ECUs, just with an extra billion wires or so, and there's no complete instruction manual. Neurologists and neurosurgeons are the biggest badasses in all of medicine.
                          I just get extreme conditions of a normal high when I haven't smoked NEARLY enough to be feeling like that. I had two hits last night and I knew it was coming so I stopped. The first time it happened I puked involuntarily. This time I made myself puke to get it over with and that helped a little similar to the last bad high. I still have a severe headache but I can at least function. I think all I need now is a lot of water and some more food.
                          Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          This is new. I like this.
                          They match the rest of the UI very well.

Comment

• No joke, when I get a bad high I just keep smoking and it will randomly go away. I also get something similar to Andrew if I'm like a OZ in for the day im in that sedated super low eye mode where you forget to breath and move suddenly. Interestingly enough, that doesn't happen if I drink too.

Welp, no healthcare so I'm obligated to not care

Comment

• Whats up RT
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• my mom dropped by unannounced and I think she noticed my canibeat ashtray cause she got all on my case...

Comment

Working...
                                X