• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tired. So stressed.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      So tired. So stressed.
      You've probably been asked this many times, but how did y'all break up?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        You've probably been asked this many times, but how did y'all break up?
        We talked, and I was basically just said how I felt, and how I just couldn't keep doing it any more, it's always the same stuff going wrong, and I can't keep "giving another chance" when I know what the outcome is going to be. She fully acknowledges that she's the one who has changed, and realizes it's her fault, so that was that. She's still trying to fight it, but it's not going to happen.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What a crazy fucking bitch. I'm not one for hitting women, put that chick deserves a nice uppercut. I feel bad for the guy honestly. hahahah

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          I have Safe House downloading. Heard it was good.
          I really liked it. Denzel is the man and Ryan Reynolds did a good job too.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          We talked, and I was basically just said how I felt, and how I just couldn't keep doing it any more, it's always the same stuff going wrong, and I can't keep "giving another chance" when I know what the outcome is going to be. She fully acknowledges that she's the one who has changed, and realizes it's her fault, so that was that. She's still trying to fight it, but it's not going to happen.
          Sorry to hear man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Meh it happens. Move on, and just have fun in the mean time. I was worrying so much about it before, now it's like a huge weight is off my chest. Way better than the shit it was before.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You're young and I'm sure there are plenty of other woman at PSU.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                You're young and I'm sure there are plenty of other woman at PSU.
                Yup, to be honest, be in a relationship is not what I want at all right now.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  You're young and I'm sure there are plenty of other woman at PSU.
                  Men too.

Comment

• Morning dudes

Girls are a fucking pain in the dick. I love my girl a lot, we fight argue over the dumbest shit but I still do love her. There has been some moments where I'm like really do I wanna continue?
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I've decided that your love is classified as vegan, since you have to tell everyone about it all the time.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            I've decided that your love is classified as vegan, since you have to tell everyone about it all the time.
                            Shut down RT now, there won't be a better joke all day.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Yup, that is what females do.

At least your girl has a Corvette, mine has a Cobalt which is not very good for big smokie 11'sszz after a disagreement about something dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                I've decided that your love is classified as vegan, since you have to tell everyone about it all the time.
                                Ha!
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X