• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    how do you do all of it? lol
    got anything e30 left!?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      General cost and difficulty. I might be going to check out a silver M3 convertible, but it's an auto.
      200-1500 on parts (depending on friends and sources)

1-10 difficulty (depending on your friends and sources(tools and shit))

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        got anything e30 left!?
        only m42 stuff....and the rear euro plate frame.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

General cost and difficulty. I might be going to check out a silver M3 convertible, but it's an auto.
          Corrado sold?

Comment

only m42 stuff....and the rear euro plate frame.
            damn! need more m20......... but yeah i want the frame!

did you sell the camber tops!?
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Corrado sold?
              Not yet, but I've saved up a lot of money from working all summer/school year and I'm gonna get some help from my parents until the car is sold. I'm not gonna see a penny from the Corrado in the end.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

how mechanically inclined are you?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

damn! need more m20......... but yeah i want the frame!

did you sell the camber tops!?
                  Still have them. Totally forgot to compare the bolt pattern when I had the e30.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    how mechanically inclined are you?
                    Not very, but I have a lot of friends who are.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

Pass and wait till you find a 5-speed. There are so many things that could go wrong. And its expensive if you fuck up.

Besides, if you go to sell it no one's gonna wanna buy a car that's swapped.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Still have them. Totally forgot to compare the bolt pattern when I had the e30.
                        I need those i am on jom! lol and on stock tops! I wonder if its the same? Oh check it! I know for a fact that the e91 top hats fit a e30 same pattern! Maybee u can lign up the two?

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        puts you in the sacle of 600-800 bucks lol and level of diff, will be around 7

thank you
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Pass and wait till you find a 5-speed. There are so many things that could go wrong. And its expensive if you fuck up.

Besides, if you go to sell it no one's gonna wanna buy a car that's swapped.
                          Yeah, I really don't want an automatic at all. My dad found an M3 convertible in Jersey with low mileage in very nice condition for a reasonable price, but it also happens to be an auto which he knows I don't want. If the deal is too good to pass up, then I kind of have no choice but to get it.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

thank you
                          I knew it wouldn't be cheap, but it doesn't hurt to look into it.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Debating if I should mess with Khalil and act like i don't speak english well.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yeah, I really don't want an automatic at all. My dad found an M3 convertible in Jersey with low mileage in very nice condition for a reasonable price, but it also happens to be an auto which he knows I don't want. If the deal is too good to pass up, then I kind of have no choice but to get it.

I knew it wouldn't be cheap, but it doesn't hurt to look into it.
                              No i agree i was just pulling your leg! Not every one can be Sean lol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Debating if I should mess with Khalil and act like i don't speak english well.
                              hes prob trolling right now here...... But try it! lol
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I need those i am on jom! lol and on stock tops! I wonder if its the same? Oh check it! I know for a fact that the e91 top hats fit a e30 same pattern! Maybee u can lign up the two?

thank you
                                Yea I could line up my e90 studs to see if they match. I'll let u know

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X