This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    theyre another of the billion stance blogs (for lack of a better term) that doesnt actually have any staff. so they steal photos and post them on their fb or wherever else and dont give credit to the photographer who actually took the pic
    but they have an "offical team" on their website. lol
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Appears they just put out an official apology... In no way aimed at you Kielan haha.

1987 BMW e28 535i
      "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
        Appears they just put out an official apology... In no way aimed at you Kielan haha.
        To be honest, and because I like playing devil's advocate, what probably happened is this:

-Some random jagoff screenshots/takes Kielan's photo of the E46 from his Flickr, where it doesn't have a watermark.
        -Random jagoff puts it on his page, or sends it to Just Stance, and doesn't say where he stole it fromt.
        -Just Stance posts it, and not knowing WHO originally shot the car, decided not to name anybody.

So really, KP should keep up on watermarking every single photo he puts on the internet.

However, that doesn't excuse people for not trying to reverse image search or find another copy of the image somewhere on the internet so that props can be given.

That also doesn't excuse hipster jagoffs from taking photos and forgetting to give thanks. Jagoffs.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Jesus Christ. This hotel has 22 channels of nothing but news and sports asswipes talking.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Omfg complimentary drinks?! This trip isnt so bad after all.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yo guise.

Good way to start your trip Chris!

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                These days, every kid with an IG account is a fucking "car blog" that gets hundreds of likes per comment and accumulates hundreds of thousands of fans with no real goals.

Facebook pages are sorta out of control.
                Lol right! This is true loll like Bavarianstance! and BlackList

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                theyre another of the billion stance blogs (for lack of a better term) that doesnt actually have any staff. so they steal photos and post them on their fb or wherever else and dont give credit to the photographer who actually took the pic
                knew it...... At least take the pics your self right ! There might not be as manny updates but no one can tell you shit no?

I want to start a blog where i just rit on a camera and smoke different pot and talk about it

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Glad that I've started something.
                fight for your right toooo partyyyyyyyyyyyY!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Yo guise.

Good way to start your trip Chris!
                  Yesterday sucked. Waiting on Khalil in the bar pulling a Dave lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Yesterday sucked. Waiting on Khalil in the bar pulling a Dave lol
                    lol dope! hehehheh punch him one time for me!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Anybody here familiar with auto to manual swaps in E36 M3s?
                      ///M 2.0
                      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        To be honest, and because I like playing devil's advocate, what probably happened is this:

-Some random jagoff screenshots/takes Kielan's photo of the E46 from his Flickr, where it doesn't have a watermark.
                        -Random jagoff puts it on his page, or sends it to Just Stance, and doesn't say where he stole it fromt.
                        -Just Stance posts it, and not knowing WHO originally shot the car, decided not to name anybody.

So really, KP should keep up on watermarking every single photo he puts on the internet.

However, that doesn't excuse people for not trying to reverse image search or find another copy of the image somewhere on the internet so that props can be given.

That also doesn't excuse hipster jagoffs from taking photos and forgetting to give thanks. Jagoffs.
                        Heres what really happened

guy in charge of Just Stance - Fuck credit. I want everyone to think I took these pic. so lets see here *clickity click click click* bye bye Kielan, hello new original content.
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Anybody here familiar with auto to manual swaps in E36 M3s?
                          what do you want to know?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

how do you do all of it? lol

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              Anybody here familiar with auto to manual swaps in E36 M3s?
                              decent write up

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

General cost and difficulty. I might be going to check out a silver M3 convertible, but it's an auto.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X