X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost forgot: Where did you get your signature cars from,daniel?
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• A guy on a local forum made them...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        true story. get the struts custom valved. all set bro. and my hook up is with H&R, so its not like some cheap chinese bullshit
        Damn these coils are going to cost more than my wheels.... Oh well, thats the name of the game.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Damn these coils are going to cost more than my wheels.... Oh well, thats the name of the game.
          i have to re-purchase coils :sadface
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            yep...

Now for other monies im owed...
            i **** being owed money. i always feel like a dick when i call them up "hey, hows it going? ummmmmm...........bitch! wheres my fucking money? dont be ducking me!"

Comment

i **** being owed money. i always feel like a dick when i call them up "hey, hows it going? ummmmmm...........bitch! wheres my fucking money? dont be ducking me!"
              Too true.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sames
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  Can anybody find a picture or two of that e34 with the boso pipes and the japanese graphics? It was at h2o. I didn't really like what was done to the car, but I want to see it again because I remember it being stupid low. And on salad shooters?
                  Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• This is going to be hilarious I just posted on Team Integra asking if anyone knew of coils that would be able to get me down to 2" or less of clearance, I cannot wait to see what people say. People are straight up going to haze me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dont like that lip on there. i have never been a fan of that home depot shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        This is going to be hilarious I just posted on Team Integra asking if anyone knew of coils that would be able to get me down to 2" or less of clearance, I cannot wait to see what people say. People are straight up going to haze me.
                        i hope youre wearing your flame suit. posting that shit anywhere but here invites bashing

Comment

dont like that lip on there. i have never been a fan of that home depot shit
                          yeah the rivets, lack of grills, boso pipes, and anime characters on it really kill an otherwise low as crap car.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                            yeah the rivets, lack of grills, boso pipes, and anime characters on it really kill an otherwise low as crap car.
                            i dont mind the anime characters.

Comment

• i cant stop spending money lol

Comment

dont like that lip on there. i have never been a fan of that home depot shit
                                Wait till you see some of the replies. I am going to SO hard.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X