X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    I hope she meant smash box, coz otherwise fuck that
    no, she really meant like change her plugs and wires and change her oil. no bullshit.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• she deserves to be raped

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        no, she really meant like change her plugs and wires and change her oil. no bullshit.
        ha ha no deal

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        she deserves to be raped
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          she deserves to be raped
          she pestered me to set a date to fix it. I kept being like, no this is retarded. then i was finally like "FINE WHENEVER YOU WANT, I DONT CARE" since I wasnt gonna do it anyway

Comment

she deserves to be raped
            sometimes theyre just asking for it

Comment

• its 9pm and Im 10 beers deep. I have paperwork I dont wanna do. damn it all

Comment

• What's a decent price on an e28 transmission in good condition?

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel l. Jackson View Post
                  what's a decent price on an e28 transmission in good condition?
                  $100

Comment

• i used to get hot chicks trying to be sexy for freebees and discounts all the time. Their success rate was zero. i jerk off 4 out of 5 mornings, good luck getting me riled up before 5pm you whore

Comment

i used to get hot chicks trying to be sexy for freebees and discounts all the time. Their success rate was zero. i jerk off 4 out of 5 mornings, good luck getting me riled up before 5pm you whore
                      hahahaha.

I tell girls all the time "pretend you want to fuck the guy youre talking to, youll get a deal"

they never believe me. Ive been in this car shit for a minute. and Ive seen it happen a million times. I mean, you cant walk in and be all Jemma Jamison and the pizza guy, but if the dude thinks he has a chance, hes gonna hook it up most of the time.

I dont. blowjobs first, car work second

Comment

• oh it will work 9/10 times. i'm just that one motherfucker that looks her straight in the eye and says

" 100 dollars an hour for labor and i spent 2 hours on your brakes."

" oh my god that's so expensive, i didn't even bring that much cash wi-"

"there's an ATM in the bodega and i accept personal checks but i hold the car till it clears"

"okay"

Comment

oh it will work 9/10 times. i'm just that one motherfucker that looks her straight in the eye and says

"there's an ATM in the bodega and i accept personal checks but i hold the car till it clears"

"okay"
                          yep, thats how I roll too lol

Comment

• Rape=what ate you on bro? Bahahahhahahha

Freeways a parking lot! But like borat I having a iPhone so winner!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

oh it will work 9/10 times. i'm just that one motherfucker that looks her straight in the eye and says

"okay"
                              ha ha

If anything, mechanics here charge more coz girls don't know what they are paying for
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                ha ha

If anything, mechanics here charge more coz girls don't know what they are paying for
                                I overcharge everyone so they think Im the man when I knock $20 off for them

Comment

Working...
                                X