X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I need to be single again.
    Suck's being single. Only thing i get to due these days is what ever the fuck i want......
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I just don't want to be like "what if" like college is my time to really get out and do stuff, and idk, I feel like I'm wasting that.
      I will never understand why some people think college is the party phase of their life, and they're missing out if they aren't partying.

That said, college is the premium time to get tail and drink till you pass out.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Bitches seriously are the worst, oh my god. I've been together 7 years as of the 27th and 60/40 nightmare and meh

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I will never understand why some people think college is the party phase of their life, and they're missing out if they aren't partying.

That said, college is the premium time to get tail and drink till you pass out.
          Well you have to understand that at PSU there are 46,000 people, and I feel like I am missing a lot of it by tying myself down. I don't know that being single will mean I'm happier, or will have more fun, but it'll be nice to not have to worry about anyone else than myself. I'm finally a lot more comfortable with who I am, and a lot more confident, and I want to just make sure that I am making the right decision with who I am with now, if that makes sense.

College is a time where you are surrounded by a group of people of similar age, and a similarish point in their life, and is really the last time that will happen in your life, hence why people make a huge deal of it. I am just realizing this, and realized that I wasted 2 years being way too cautious and not just going out and having fun. I want to change that, although I've only been with my GF for 9 months, I find myself now kinda wishing I wasn't with her. For a good number of reasons.

I'm rambling.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• A word of advice- if you think you want to, and you can easily come up with reasons why you want to, you're probably already in break-up mode.

I haven't even seen said wench yet.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              A word of advice- if you think you want to, and you can easily come up with reasons why you want to, you're probably already in break-up mode.

I haven't even seen said wench yet.
              Oh I know I am, it's just such a shitty time of year to do that.. She's already bought me Christmas/Birthday gifts, so I feel bad breaking it off now, but then if I do it after Christmas/Birthday, I feel like she would think I'm using her.. Which I'm not either.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck what she thinks, take the presents and run.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Fuck what she thinks, take the presents and run.
                  Jaze for prez

But seriously, iknowthatfeelbro.jpg. Just wait until after new years or something, I broke up with one of my exes like three days after new years. It was a shitty feeling, but I felt the same way you do now.

Comment

• just tell her u wana step a few steps back....

Less time with her more time for you! That photo thread aint updating it self!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Yeah Chris that's what I think it's gunna come down to.

Also Jaze, get on a computer or something, got some shit to show you.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Fuck what she thinks, take the presents and run.
                        yup set up like 5 of those and BAM u got a turbo bimmer!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Well you have to understand that at PSU there are 46,000 people, and I feel like I am missing a lot of it by tying myself down. I don't know that being single will mean I'm happier, or will have more fun, but it'll be nice to not have to worry about anyone else than myself. I'm finally a lot more comfortable with who I am, and a lot more confident, and I want to just make sure that I am making the right decision with who I am with now, if that makes sense.

College is a time where you are surrounded by a group of people of similar age, and a similarish point in their life, and is really the last time that will happen in your life, hence why people make a huge deal of it. I am just realizing this, and realized that I wasted 2 years being way too cautious and not just going out and having fun. I want to change that, although I've only been with my GF for 9 months, I find myself now kinda wishing I wasn't with her. For a good number of reasons.

I'm rambling.
                          Screenshotted and sent to Kielan's girlfriend.

There, now the hard part's done.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            Screenshotted and sent to Kielan's girlfriend.

There, now the hard part's done.
                            maybee she has a user name just to track him!? lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI"]TLC - Creep - YouTube[/ame]
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• lol rob

Team ELITE
                              '02 Porsche 996

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin821 View Post
                                lol rob
                                Yooo Justin!

My fav rich kid! And the only rich kid i woulnt punch in the teeth! (your prob no kid tho lol)
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X