X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like sippingtea.

shit like this i love too see, Gets my mind all nice and going!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hola
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm out, gotta go hook Ollie up with my two sport wheels. Gonna dive into my friend's tire pile to see if i can kick up some drift tires too.

Later guys.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Later dude. I get to see that crazy motherfucker tomorrow lol.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Screenshotted and sent to Kielan's girlfriend.

There, now the hard part's done.
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Whats up RT
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• yoooo! not much just had luch MCdeez lol and your self?
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Just at work, looking for cheap cars I can easily drop my new motor into...

Weighing up between a R32 skyline (maybe 4 door) or an E30 convertible, but need one with a fucked motor, so it would be cheaper.

Comment

• I'd love an R32, Someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      Just at work, looking for cheap cars I can easily drop my new motor into...

Weighing up between a R32 skyline (maybe 4 door) or an E30 convertible, but need one with a fucked motor, so it would be cheaper.
                      ok so my dream car is a BR34! PURE SEX! And i love the r32 (just because older lol) so a 4 door would be so dope! What is that called a BR32?! lol IDK

But a e30 vert is sex too! Just like JunkHouse lol RISKY! but i would get the skyline mobshot!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• So, I'm thinking about selling a couple cars and buying a truck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          So, I'm thinking about selling a couple cars and buying a truck...
                          really!? what kind of truck?
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            I'd love an R32, Someday.
                            So many skylines here

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            ok so my dream car is a BR34! PURE SEX! And i love the r32 (just because older lol) so a 4 door would be so dope! What is that called a BR32?! lol IDK

But a e30 vert is sex too! Just like JunkHouse lol RISKY! but i would get the skyline mobshot!
                            The GTRs have the model name start with BNR and the rest of the models are usually HR or HCR.

R32 Skylines is the easiest choice for dropping an SR20 motor into as it literally just bolts straight in. All that needs to be done is change the front cross-member to the S13 cross member(which I already have a spare one in stock) and changing the gearbox bell housing to an SR model bell housing.

Finding a nice cheap R32 4 door is the problem I'm having though. A friend managed to get one for $2k with a dead motor, so I guess I just have to wait for one to come up.
                            Also wanting the NA 4 stud R32 as the base, as that means there is less chance of the body being thrashed hard and I could run my 4 stud 15s on it.

Comment

• R32 4dr FTW. Sup fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                really!? what kind of truck?
                                I'm thinking about a gov't surplus 6x6 Or Unimog, both about the 6k range. I figure I could get that if i sold a few old beaters i have.

Comment

Working...
                                X