Clear All

• Khalil's gon' Khalil.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Khalil's gon' Khalil.
      unfortunately, thats usually the case
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• so I put plastic on most of the windows in my place. I wonder how much of a difference it will make

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          lmao filming for Top Gear US on Gandy was cancelled. That's what happens when you announce filming at a spot known for street racing and general asshat-ery. People were down there doing burnouts, wheelies and other stupid shit once they heard the filming was supposed to be going on.
          JC is still complaining on twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            so I put plastic on most of the windows in my place. I wonder how much of a difference it will make
            ON? I thought you were supposed to put it around the frame. I don't see how on the window would help it much.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

so I put plastic on most of the windows in my place. I wonder how much of a difference it will make
              Should be noticeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                ON? I thought you were supposed to put it around the frame. I don't see how on the window would help it much.
                I assumed around the frame lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  yea, right on the glass. its like an extra pane

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Should be noticeable.
                    I fucking hope so. cant afford a crazy heat bill.

Comment

yea, right on the glass. its like an extra pane

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        JC is still complaining on twitter
                        They were in Finland or something like that. Not in the US. FMU pointed out the Jalopnik article and both twitters kind of confirmed that the UK crew was elsewhere and the US crew is in Tampa right now.

Tanner in the Bugatti:
                        Last edited by jdel; 11-27-2012, 02:27 PM.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• depends on how shitty your windows are... if they are super drafty like my old 2 story appt that was in the upper floors of an old bank, built in the 1930's or some shit. might as well have left the windows open $600 a month to heat that bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                            depends on how shitty your windows are... if they are super drafty like my old 2 story appt that was in the upper floors of an old bank, built in the 1930's or some shit. might as well have left the windows open $600 a month to heat that bitch.
                            i would just leave the heat off at that point

Comment

I'll be a lot easier to clean up the blood and hide the bodies now.

Thanks for the feedback on the for sale ad Gents. I'll post it tomorrow when it's done.
                              Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 11-27-2012, 02:40 PM.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I'll be a lot easier to clean up the blood and hide the bodies now.

Thanks for the feedback on the for sale ad Gents. I'll post it tomorrow when it's done.
                                exactly. my rooms all look pretty much like this

Comment

Working...
                                X