X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I don't get my car back today. I'm gonna rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Your buddy standing there not saying anything made it seem like he's the jealous type and so it looked like you guys suck each others cocks hahahahahaahahahaha
      You probably know this from experience right?

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Your buddy standing there not saying anything made it seem like he's the jealous type and so it looked like you guys suck each others cocks hahahahahaahahahaha
        He's just completely retarded when it comes to talking to women. I'm not that good at talking to girls but he makes me look like a fucking pro.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          He's just completely retarded when it comes to talking to women. I'm not that good at talking to girls but he makes me look like a fucking pro.
          If that happened to me, I'd be all like:

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Reminds me of a time my friends first went to Hooters. All 3 of them took pics of their favorite looking waitress, but one of them was leaning away from the chick LOL. My friends and I looked all over for that pic but to no avail.

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Reminds me of a time my friends first went to Hooters. All 3 of them took pics of their favorite looking waitress, but one of them was leaning away from the chick LOL. My friends and I looked all over for that pic but to no avail.
                First time I went there, I left my waitress a dollar tip with a note that said "Nice tits".

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  First time I went there, I left my waitress a dollar tip with a note that said "Nice tits".
                  Haha boss.

First time I went, it was packed. We didn't like the waitress cos she happened to have the smallest tits outta them, so we just ordered an appetizer, finished it and then went to a different Hooters lol.

Comment

• We don't even have a Hooters around here anymore. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Well I suppose. Have to shower and get ready for work. Later dudes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Comment

• fuck today as well
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Missed the UFC fights completely. Damn China event.

Comment

• Who the fuck sets their alarm for 600 630 700 730 830 930 945 and 1000 on a Saturday? OH my fucking roomate. Shits has been going off and with me yelling at him he wont wake up. Next time his alarm goes off I am going to bitch slap his ass. Happens everyday and he never wakes up.

Comment

• Keep a cup of water by your bed so you can toss it on his face. If he gets pissed, tell him he won't drown.

Comment

Working...
                                X