• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

Comment

• feed the women! they are hungry!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• you guys have no idea the kind of day i had, i had to look like 4 people dead in the eyes and say " i will fucking drag you in the road and fuck you in the street if you fuck with me one more time"

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          you guys have no idea the kind of day i had, i had to look like 4 people dead in the eyes and say " i will fucking drag you in the road and fuck you in the street if you fuck with me one more time"
          man what happend? thuglife?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

you guys have no idea the kind of day i had, i had to look like 4 people dead in the eyes and say " i will fucking drag you in the road and fuck you in the street if you fuck with me one more time"
            God that feels like every time I drive anywhere these days.

It's called the passing lane, shitdicks. Get with the plan.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• once was the insurance adjuster for the shop, who told me nobody can step foot in the building until basically its knocked down.

second time was the guy who told me it would be 3 months before my house is habitable, and i have to live in a trailer in my back yard until they fix the house.

third time was getting gas, im in line for 2 hours and a fucking fag in a tahoe just jumps in front of me like im a fucking bitch

and the 4th was stepping by the abortion retard at the voting polls

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                God that feels like every time I drive anywhere these days.

It's called the passing lane, shitdicks. Get with the plan.
                tell me about it, we dont have right lanes in NY anymore because gas lines are miles long. so between the old lady's who dont realize this and get stuck and lunge out blindly or the people freaking out that they ONLY HAVE HALF A TANK OF GAS OMGGGG

Comment

once was the insurance adjuster for the shop, who told me nobody can step foot in the building until basically its knocked down.

second time was the guy who told me it would be 3 months before my house is habitable, and i have to live in a trailer in my back yard until they fix the house.

third time was getting gas, im in line for 2 hours and a fucking fag in a tahoe just jumps in front of me like im a fucking bitch

Dear god.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn jaze i hope things pick up for you soon
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Thanks guys, this is so fucking trying right now. im like in a daze

Comment

once was the insurance adjuster for the shop, who told me nobody can step foot in the building until basically its knocked down.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        tell me about it, we dont have right lanes in NY anymore because gas lines are miles long. so between the old lady's who dont realize this and get stuck and lunge out blindly or the people freaking out that they ONLY HAVE HALF A TANK OF GAS OMGGGG
                        Holy fucking chit, Jaze.

You know if you ever come through Chicago, we've got you.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Thanks guys, this is so fucking trying right now. im like in a daze
                          remain calm and smoke on! shit will hopefully come together ....

now am off and up for a traffic cock block~!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Thanks andrew, im trying to stay in good spirits. Its fucked but anywhere i go, im reminded that i was lucky and could have got it much worse.

Fema is actually doing work which is nice

Comment

• Damn that's shitty.

Comment

Thanks andrew, im trying to stay in good spirits. Its fucked but anywhere i go, im reminded that i was lucky and could have got it much worse.

Fema is actually doing work which is nice
                                well it is new york and not the dirty south
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X