• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    Come out am here.....
    wut

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      stu, why did you use that pedal and not just run the line to the oem master? just a preference?
      The oem master doesn't have enough capacity/ throw to fully depress any slave cylinder for T5 application. And the pedal is designed for that length of throw, which is why you have to lower the pivot point on the pedal for the MC pushrod if you want to keep the stock pedal.

That make sense? Not always the best at explaining.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
        hahahahha wait what post to much on what instagram? i post photos on instagram only fri sat and sun lol i only have like 200 pictures thats not alot compared to some people hahaha

http://instagram.com/btober
        Idk.You Like a lot then or comment ? Idk post more then! Sheeeit
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I talked to my old man and I believe after a DD and a job is acquired we are going to do some sort of e30 v8 swap. You have a pretty inspirational build.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            wut

Ohhh am coming to pick you up next!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              The oem master doesn't have enough fluid capacity to fully extend any slave cylinder for T5 application. And the pedal and master is designed to have enough force to move the clutch pivoting arm, which is why you have to lower the pivot point on the pedal for the MC pushrod if you want to keep the stock pedal.

That make sense? Not always the best at explaining.
              is that what you meant? cause that makes sense lol

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                I talked to my old man and I believe after a DD and a job is acquired we are going to do some sort of e30 v8 swap. You have a pretty inspirational build.
                Deff not picking up this nicca...
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Idk.You Like a lot then or comment ? Idk post more then! Sheeeit
                  haha i wish i could understand what your trying to say hahah i prob did like alot of pictures on your instagram yes you have a nice e30

flickr
                  TUMBLR
                  instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                    I talked to my old man and I believe after a DD and a job is acquired we are going to do some sort of e30 v8 swap. You have a pretty inspirational build.
                    Do it! v8's in anything they don't belong in are always good And thanks man, means a lot. I'm trying to get a feature on Speed Hunters or something, it's been floating around the internet and I want to give credit where credit is due to help with it.

If you do start, feel free to ask any questions or anything, more than happy to help in any way I can.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Deff not picking up this nicca...

my fucking sides

Comment

Do it! v8's in anything they don't belong in are always good And thanks man, means a lot. I'm trying to get a feature on Speed Hunters or something, it's been floating around the internet and I want to give credit where credit is due to help with it.

If you do start, feel free to ask any questions or anything, more than happy to help in any way I can.
                        ill put a " disco stu advised me to do this" sticker on my shit

Comment

Ohhh am coming to pick you up next!
                          imgonnagetraped.jpg

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I will, thanks. It will be towards the middle of 2013. I hope to have a job at a local dyno shop opening in January and hoping to blow my savings on a DD after I work over fall break. After that it's all project time!

Comment

• faggots
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                is that what you meant? cause that makes sense lol
                                Essentially, but the pedal physically doesn't have enough throw, it's not an issue of force/ pressure. But yeah, other than that, that's exactly right.

Originally posted by btober View Post
                                haha i wish i could understand what your trying to say hahah i prob did like alot of pictures on your instagram yes you have a nice e30
                                He's foreign, he has an excuse

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X