X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't say I'm ok, I am alive though lol.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Glad you made it through okay Jaze

edit:
      or alive at least
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Dude! What's up man? Everything ok in Connecticutville?

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          So, I know what I'm going to do for Halloween next year.

Those dipsticks look really painful to get hit with.

This will be fun.
          I just gave you the idea 363 days late, that's all.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Thank xenu that 3G service has been restored! What's up fuck heads???
          He's alive!
          My daily got submerged in water, and water half way up the first floor of my house. The house will basically be condemned, and I'm out of a car. I'm still thankful, some people died and lost millions of dollars worth of property.

Besides being homeless, no gas, no electricity or food, doing ok.
          Unfortunately our flood insurance won't even cover half the damages, and I had basic insurance on the daily so pretty super fucked on that front. The shop is also done, it stinks like nothing I've ever smelled, and my car and the 5 othe employees cars were flooded. Thank god my white car and my buddies STI was on the lift all the way up and the water still hit the tires.
          That really fucking sucks Jaze. You of all people didn't need this kind of a mess on your hands. I'm glad to hear your E36 and your friend's STi made it, you putting them up on the lifts are probably the saving grace to a lot of work and frustration. Hopefully you guys can salvage some tools and other things in the shop after the madness.
          We will make it out, it's going to take a long time but we will be back, bigger, and better. Enough of this hell, what have i missed?
          I give you a lot of credit for keeping a clear head and a positive outlook.

You haven't missed anything, shit has been pretty slow in here really. KK is scared of scary movies, Duder looked at buying an ugly Slushbox Integra, and Kelly fought with us about buying an S4.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Dude! What's up man? Everything ok in Connecticutville?
            some branches fell, but my area was mostly untouched

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              Yo Kielan, I think I might have found a 99 540i m sport w/ 6 speed for sale. It has 187,000 miles and the price is 4K negotiable... the only problem is it's painted a matte color, but the guy who owns it paints cars and will paint it what ever color you want you just have to pay for materials.
              Too many miles, those VANOS motors are shit, and I don't trust anyone who paints their car a matte anything.
              Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Tyler the Creator needs to stop making "music".

Good Morning RT.
              No.
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Morning!

I really enjoy his beats, and his lyrics speak to a personal darkness that's grotesque and resultant from his less-than-ideal upbringing in and around Los Angeles. He doesn't hide from all the gross, nasty shit in life, he uses strong language to bring it to the forefront and forces you to experience it, whereas most people would be content just hiding it away. The world is an ugly place.

I can understand how it's not for everybody, but I like it.

And this has been another exciting episode of "Andrew impersonating a Pitchfork editor."
              Good shit.
              Thank xenu that 3G service has been restored! What's up fuck heads???
              Sup.
              My daily got submerged in water, and water half way up the first floor of my house. The house will basically be condemned, and I'm out of a car. I'm still thankful, some people died and lost millions of dollars worth of property.

Besides being homeless, no gas, no electricity or food, doing ok.
              I wouldn't say I'm ok, I am alive though lol.
              Alive is better than nothing at all.
              Dude! What's up man? Everything ok in Connecticutville?
              My parents still don't have power, or internet or anything of those luxuries, house made it out ok though, a shit load of downed trees though. They still can't get out of the driveway, thankfully they parked a car on the street in case that happened. My brother hasn't had school all week. We do have a generator though so they're fine. It could have been a whole lot worse. No flooding there, But living on a hill helps with that.

Jaze if you need anything let me know. I'm coming home in 2 weeks, so I can bring some shit to you if you need anything.

Also fuck insurance companies, flood insurance is the biggest joke ever.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahaha at least all is the same with RT.

No use in sulking and shit, the bright side is we have like 25 gallons of race gas and tons of weed and birtch control. So liquer, weed and cream pies have kept me sane

Comment

Hahaha at least all is the same with RT.

No use in sulking and shit, the bright side is we have like 25 gallons of race gas and tons of weed and birtch control. So liquer, weed and cream pies have kept me sane
                  Good ole Jaze.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks k, you should come down, all we have to do is drift in all the empty lots lol.

And flood insurance is a joke and a half, most people have like 50k insurance, which is shit when just replacing electric is more than that

Comment

Thanks k, you should come down, all we have to do is drift in all the empty lots lol.

And flood insurance is a joke and a half, most people have like 50k insurance, which is shit when just replacing electric is more than that
                      I required video of this.

I'd head down this weekend but I have to work
                      Dave is moving if you feel like coming to ct.

Comment

Hahaha at least all is the same with RT.

OMFG HE IS BACK!

I fucking missed you fag! NOHOMO! Am happy you and pops are alive! Health is first am sure all will fall back in place in no time!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hey Jaze! Good to hear you're in good spirits. If you need anything drop me a line. I'm on the wrong coast but plenty willing to help.

Comment

Thanks k, you should come down, all we have to do is drift in all the empty lots lol.

Drifting empty lots sounds fun, at sounds like you have food/booze sorted at least.

And guys, let's be honest- most insurance itself is pretty much horseshit when it boils down to things.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              I required video of this.

I'd head down this weekend but I have to work
                              Dave is moving if you feel like coming to ct.
                              All you'd see is headlights of a car lol, I would fucking kill to do anything with anybody but I has no car no moe

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              OMFG HE IS BACK!

I fucking missed you fag! NOHOMO! Am happy you and pops are alive! Health is first am sure all will fall back in place in no time!
                              Thanks Rob, I really hope so

Comment

• With all this elation and happiness around here today, you'd think that Jesus Christ himself came back or something.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X