X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout to hit up dat Chef Boyardi Beefaroni.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      1.5" and 2" 32 hole slant lips sir. 200 plus shipping sound good for the set?

Also, this damn food coma is getting in the way of me doing paperwork.
      Crap, I don't think those will work- I have 3" flat lips on the rear. and 1" flat in the front.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• The world is my oyster for lunch today, because once again I've proven to be a hot mess when I drink on a weekday:

Had another first date last night. Bought a random collection of single beers from Binny's (first good thing about her: she likes good beer), went over to her place. We drank all of them, played around with her cats (second good thing about her: she has this little kitten and holy shit it's adorable) and chatted until about 11.

Then I made a move and sexytimes commenced until about 3 am, when we both passed out hard.

(Third good thing about her: She's a total freak.)

So, another night of sleeping in the city at a girl's place, waking up after 3 hours of sleep and driving right back to work. I'm wearing exactly the same thing I wore to work yesterday, and my hair looks like ass. Oh, and I didn't bring my lunch from home, which was the main point of this comment, so now I have to forage for myself. No fucks given.

And she's actually really cool, and we're into each other on more than a carnal level, so who knows, good things could come of this one. I should really keep it in my pants on the first date from now on, though.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I REMEMBER.

...I did forget what size lips you had and what you wanted for them though.

I fucking **** all of you who had a good lunch.
          you need flat lips. should have got the 2" joints i had for sale.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Bout to hit up dat Chef Boyardi Beefaroni.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            should have got the 2" joints i had for sale.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Found a mint integra, green on tan, 50k miles, price aint too bad.
              but its auto tragic
              think I'm going to pull the trigger
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                The world is my oyster for lunch today, because once again I've proven to be a hot mess when I drink on a weekday:

Had another first date last night. Bought a random collection of single beers from Binny's (first good thing about her: she likes good beer), went over to her place. We drank all of them, played around with her cats (second good thing about her: she has this little kitten and holy shit it's adorable) and chatted until about 11.

Then I made a move and sexytimes commenced until about 3 am, when we both passed out hard.

So, another night of sleeping in the city at a girl's place, waking up after 3 hours of sleep and driving right back to work. I'm wearing exactly the same thing I wore to work yesterday, and my hair looks like ass. Oh, and I didn't bring my lunch from home, which was the main point of this comment, so now I have to forage for myself. No fucks given.

And she's actually really cool, and we're into each other on more than a carnal level, so who knows, good things could come of this one. I should really keep it in my pants on the first date from now on, though.
                Way to go buddy! Good luck.

Comment

The world is my oyster for lunch today, because once again I've proven to be a hot mess when I drink on a weekday:

Sounds like Andrew had a good night.
                  Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  you need flat lips. should have got the 2" joints i had for sale.

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know. Looking back on it, I was an idiot to pass. Now I have to wait a little longer.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Found a mint integra, green on tan, 50k miles, price aint too bad.
                    but its auto tragic
                    First it's iced teal, now a green on tan slushbox?

iamdissappoint.jpg
                    Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 11-01-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Sounds like Andrew had a good night.
                      Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Way to go buddy! Good luck.
                      Straight up. I'm tired of being single and just gallivanting my way between various pairs of spread legs. I think three years of philandering is enough for this guy.

And technically any night where I don't just go home and smoke is a good night. Although that's not a bad night, either...

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• green on tan is probably the worst color combo for any car. god awful.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Found a mint integra, green on tan, 50k miles, price aint too bad.
                          but its auto tragic
                          do it! daily use right? Even better sir auto, i wish i had a/t everytime am in traffic!

you can always swap it its a easy one i think?
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Oh man she sounds nice! Cat +1! I wish i can find a lady w a cat or two lol!

But yeah first date at her place is insane! Usually they dont share the nest untill a few dates no? And good job on the score and freak +1 also!

Just keep him wrapped up and screw away on the 1st date/chance!

PS everytime u get tired or hungry today just think back on last night and smile away sir!

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            green on tan is probably the worst color combo for any car. god awful.

no E that shits tits! I wish i had a green e36 m3 w the tan!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              no E that shits tits! I wish i had a green e36 m3 w the tan!
                              ugh, thats the most generic color combo out there. just like rental car silver on grey
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

First it's iced teal, now a green on tan slushbox?

iamdissappoint.jpg
                                Meh.
                                I'm planning on doing some stuff to it....

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                                green on tan is probably the worst color combo for any car. god awful.
                                lol really?
                                I always liked green on tan.
                                Its a GS so its leather at least.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                do it! daily use right? Even better sir auto, i wish i had a/t everytime am in traffic!

you can always swap it its a easy one i think?
                                Yeah pretty simple.
                                Transmission
                                mount
                                shift assembly
                                clutch hydros
                                pedal assembly
                                ecu
                                cluster

Or just do a K swap
                                pdeals
                                s2k cluster
                                clutch hrydros