This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I dd the shit out of it and per MY PERSONAL standards its not that good anymore.
    I'm similar to you, Pavel. My car is not where I want it to be, not even close. I've had 2 blogs ask I'd I was interested in a feature and I have turned both down. If I am going to have my car featured across the Internet, it better damn well be near perfect in my eyes. The last thing I want is to put something out there for the world to see that is unfinished. After all, it represents me and who I am.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      I'm similar to you, Pavel. My car is not where I want it to be, not even close. I've had 2 blogs ask I'd I was interested in a feature and I have turned both down. If I am going to have my car featured across the Internet, it better damn well be near perfect in my eyes. The last thing I want is to put something out there for the world to see that is unfinished. After all, it represents me and who I am.
      If I ever, somehow, get another feature, I'm going to drift/ run through as many puddles/ as much mud as possible before the shoot, so my car is extra dirty. This is how I'm different ahahahah

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
        If I ever, somehow, get another feature, I'm going to drift/ run through as many puddles/ as much mud as possible before the shoot, so my car is extra dirty. This is how I'm different ahahahah
        hahahah, I've actually thought about ending a feature that way.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• foreverwithoutafeature.jpg

I don't really care though. It was fun enough seeing people's reactions in Georgia at SoWo.

"Holy shit man, that's a Kia on Walds"

Had a guy come up to me in a parking lot, "Is this real life?"

Hopefully I can scrape the money together this winter to take it to the next level. Wider, lower, and whatever else.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

hahahah, I've actually thought about ending a feature that way.
            I just like, I like seeing my car clean, but at the same time, that's not how it's supposed to be. It looks best with the wheels covered in brake dust, mud/ rubber splatter, bugs all over the front, body panels barely hanging on.

But hahahaha, that would be fantastic. All of a sudden it's just completely covered in mud.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              foreverwithoutafeature.jpg

I don't really care though. It was fun enough seeing people's reactions in Georgia at SoWo.

"Holy shit man, that's a Kia on Walds"

Had a guy come up to me in a parking lot, "Is this real life?"

Hopefully I can scrape the money together this winter to take it to the next level. Wider, lower, and whatever else.
              Meh, my car before got a feature(on a very small blog) haha. If you're having fun, and blowing minds, that's all that matters.

Plus your car fucking rocks, feature or not.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Sigh. I wish I even had an offer for someone to feature my Prelude. There's still a long way to go before that happens, though.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I just sent out three different emails for wheels- a set of BBS RS's, a set of Enkie's, and a set of Borbets.

Chris
                  wat r u doing
                  Chris
                  STAHP
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You need more pics of your Prelude, I think I've only seen one or two pics of it. From what I've seen it looks really fucking good.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

You need more pics of your Prelude, I think I've only seen one or two pics of it. From what I've seen it looks really fucking good.
                      This. I think I've only seen the one in your sig. And on super meaty tires, I think? Or maybe it was a different car but it looks awesome.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Fucking Halloween.

It's like every white kid on my feed decided to dress up as PSY. /facelamp

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Morning fuckers.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Good morning FMU and Kielan.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

You need more pics of your Prelude, I think I've only seen one or two pics of it. From what I've seen it looks really fucking good.
                              Yeah... I have my D5100, and it seems like I keep making excuses not to take pictures of it. I can't now, the wheels are off and the lip kit is off.
                              Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              This. I think I've only seen the one in your sig. And on super meaty tires, I think? Or maybe it was a different car but it looks awesome.
                              I don't have hardly any good photos of it, mostly because the fucking thing keeps going through changes.

Yes, that was my Prelude with the Enkei's and the 225's.

For shits and giggles, here are a few shitty cell phone shots and maybe one or two good ones.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              Fucking Halloween.

It's like every white kid on my feed decided to dress up as PSY. /facelamp
                              LOL you too huh?
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Morning fuckers.
                              Morning Kelly.

Comment

• Love the white wheels on there.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X