X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just called my boss (who lives outside of NYC). he says stay out of the way and resume business tomorrow. woot! another day off
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• do you get paid when shit like this happens?
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        yea AC is fucked
        So is Ocean City. I was jut looking at some pictures online. Its amazing how water can fuck so much shit up.

Anyways, mornin' gents.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          u gonna get the new AC

i'm actually getting a bit bored by GT

can't wait for GTA, tho i fear that won't be for this year
          Planning on it. I wanna screw around with Dishonored some more first, this game is unreal. I just wish it was a wee bit longer. ThatsWhatSheSaid

The new GTA looks incredible, I still enjoy playing GTA4's DLC.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          just called my boss (who lives outside of NYC). he says stay out of the way and resume business tomorrow. woot! another day off
          Dafuq.

Edit- morning Andy
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

do you get paid when shit like this happens?
            I get paid commission. so if I dont work, I dont make no monies

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              So is Ocean City. I was jut looking at some pictures online. Its amazing how water can fuck so much shit up.

Anyways, mornin' gents.
              yea, its bananas

Comment

• psn or xbox?

i've been play gay tony and regular gta these last few days

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Planning on it. I wanna screw around with Dishonored some more first, this game is unreal. I just wish it was a wee bit longer. ThatsWhatSheSaid

The new GTA looks incredible, I still enjoy playing GTA4's DLC.

Dafuq.

Edit- morning Andy
                  I spend my entire day on the road. its not like I sit in an office spinning in my chair all day

Comment

do you get paid when shit like this happens?
                    Since I work for a utility company, there was no way I was getting out of work today. They sent out an e-mail yesterday at work saying basically if it's a State Emergency to use precaution when driving on the roads and if we are to be late to notify a supervisor as soon as possible with an ETA.

I think the only time my work would ever close is if the building blew up.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• One Lady in Toronto Got killed by a flying sign..

And tree fell over.. it was pretty funny, the news had a live reporter in front of the fallen tree this morning reporting that the tree that once stood in this hole, is now on a slant. And it did not even destroy the house it was beside.

This place is retarded, the fucking new channels need to come up with some better shit then sending some jerk-wad down to to beaches to report on how blowy it still might be.

Oh well at least the traffic was not hot sticky rape getting to work this morning.
                      Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 10-30-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• this bitch on the news just walked off the screen and kept talking like she thought the camera was gonna follow her lol

Comment

psn or xbox?

i've been play gay tony and regular gta these last few days
                          PS3. I can't stand hellbox.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          I spend my entire day on the road. its not like I sit in an office spinning in my chair all day
                          That's true. But let's face it- it wouldn't be out of character for you to just stop going to just say "fuck it".
                          Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Since I work for a utility company, there was no way I was getting out of work today. They sent out an e-mail yesterday at work saying basically if it's a State Emergency to use precaution when driving on the roads and if we are to be late to notify a supervisor as soon as possible with an ETA.

I think the only time my work would ever close is if the building blew up.
                          Yikes. Kind of like working retail on the holidays- you have to work your ass off, there is no getting out of it. Makes me appreciate my job- it's always steady work.

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                          One Lady in Toronto Got killed by a flying sign..

And tree fell over.. it was pretty funny, the news had a live reporter in front of the fallen tree this morning reporting that the tree that once stood in this hole, is now on a slant. And it did not even destroy the house it was beside.

This place is retarded, the fucking new channels need to come up with some better shit then sending some jerk-wad down to to beaches to report on how blowy it still might be.

Oh well at least the traffic was not hot sticky rape getting to work this morning.
                          There was literally no traffic on my way in this morning. I drove my POS Accord to work in case of debris, but I sailed right on in 5 minutes early.

yeahfuckyeah.gif
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            PS3. I can't stand hellbox.

That's true. But let's face it- it wouldn't be out of character for you to just stop going to just say "fuck it".

Yikes. Kind of like working retail on the holidays- you have to work your ass off, there is no getting out of it. Makes me appreciate my job- it's always steady work.

There was literally no traffic on my way in this morning. I drove my POS Accord to work in case of debris, but I sailed right on in 5 minutes early.

yeahfuckyeah.gif
                            thats true, it is something that ive done before lol

Comment

• Fuck could have stayed home with pay
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• add me scaffie78

Comment

Working...
                                X