Clear All

• Ok I gotta check this shit out now.

Comment

• 6mil + without power
      16 deaths so far
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        He'll just post to let us know his dad bought him a jet boat since he cant drive his e46 in this weather
        Omg

Comment

• Morning all.

It wasn't really anything more than windy and rainy at our place all night, the power stayed on thankfully. Apparently there were some complications in Rochester, but nothing too serious.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Morning all.

It wasn't really anything more than windy and rainy at our place all night, the power stayed on thankfully. Apparently there were some complications in Rochester, but nothing too serious.
            same here. Im in central ct though. so we never get it too bad,

but as long as the highways remain closed, looks like I dont work today

Comment

• looks like we have a chance of tornadoes this afternoon

Comment

• they just opened the highways just right now

Comment

• We had a tornado warning last week if I remember correctly. Someone captioned that one pic of the lawn chair laying down saying "Yuba City tornado 2012" or some shit lol... it was the weakest tornado ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    We had a tornado warning last week if I remember correctly. Someone captioned that one pic of the lawn chair laying down saying "Yuba City tornado 2012" or some shit lol... it was the weakest tornado ever.
                    we had tornadoes last year. destroyed a city that should have been destryed years ago lol

Comment

• Kinda lol'd at this video...

Comment

• We need a ban Dave.

Comment

• I'm laughing my ass off at all the idiots who panicked here in Rochester. We had multiple stores that sold completely out of bottled water and canned food, like they were expecting the end of the world. It was windy and rainy and you lost power for a few hours. We don't live on the fucking coast, we're no where near the ocean.

I feel terrible for the people in Atlantic City who were urged to stay at home when they could evacuate, then got trapped. That's fucked up.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            I'm laughing my ass off at all the idiots who panicked here in Rochester. We had multiple stores that sold completely out of bottled water and canned food, like they were expecting the end of the world. It was windy and rainy and you lost power for a few hours. We don't live on the fucking coast, we're no where near the ocean.

I feel terrible for the people in Atlantic City who were urged to stay at home when they could evacuate, then got trapped. That's fucked up.
                            yea AC is fucked

Comment

• Im gonna start wearing suits all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                Im gonna start wearing suits all the time
                                Feelsgoodman.jpg

I used to wear a shirt and tie every day at my last job, kind of miss doing that here. Except the ironing.

Comment

Working...
                                X