This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    done with class for today, waiting for the girl to get out of class, then i have to look for at an apartment today, then go to best buy and get an ebrake cable, only one of those things is actually getting done for sure today
    I hope you ment what I think you did here

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

Its cause I'm hooked on phonix..

Jk I don't do drugs I'm too clean
      riiiiiiight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        ^ when you said that yesterday, i lol'd like for real haha
        me?

Comment

• yes! just ordered me some lunch. so far, thats the highlight of my day hahaha
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
            me?
            yep. i got a funny look from my boss when i was like "HA!" then i had to pretend i was working lol

Comment

Haha. How much were they? I don't know much about spring rates. I heard 8k/6k are better. I wanna get stance gr+ pro
              They were $835 shipped. Not bad if you ask me. Well 10k/12k are just a lot more stiffer. It's my drift project.

My friend had Stance coilovers on his WRX, not sure on model, but they were really nice.
              -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                yep. i got a funny look from my boss when i was like "HA!" then i had to pretend i was working lol
                hahaha that's funny. sometimes i laugh to at the forums and my patients look over at me like "wth is she laughing at" ha

Comment

riiiiiiight lol
                  Lol I'm too cool for drugs
                  Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                  They were $835 shipped. Not bad if you ask me. Well 10k/12k are just a lot more stiffer. It's my drift project.

My friend had Stance coilovers on his WRX, not sure on model, but they were really nice.
                  That's a pretty good price. You gonna do type-x bodykit?

Yea I heard Stance are pretty comfy and they get low. But my friend is having problems lowering his.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

hahaha that's funny. sometimes i laugh to at the forums and my patients look over at me like "wth is she laughing at" ha
                    lol they probably think youre laughing at something related to them. if they only knew what was going on on the other side of the monitor

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo 3.8L e21 View Post
                      trying to find motivation to post up the GF's 180sx, dont know if i cna be bothered, but Nic said to grr lol
                      Do it daaawg.. S-chassis ftw
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

That's a pretty good price. You gonna do type-x bodykit?
                        Nah. I really don't like aero kits. I have a pignose lip and that's enough for me. As far as body kits go though..... Type-X IS my favorite. The only thing I'm gonna do down the road is some OEM S14 Kouki side skirts, but that's probably it as far as aero goes.
                        -Brandon-

Comment

Lol I'm too cool for drugs
                          i don't know about all that ha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          lol they probably think youre laughing at something related to them. if they only knew what was going on on the other side of the monitor
                          i know riiiiight

Comment

i don't know about all that ha

i know riiiiight
                            sometimes i catch myself talking about an aim conversation or thread im posting in thats not work related. and im like "SHIT! i wonder if i'll get in trouble?" so far im lucky that the boss doesnt seem to care too much as long as i get all my work done

Comment

• I on the other hand shouldn't be "browsing" the internet at all haha

Comment

I on the other hand shouldn't be "browsing" the internet at all haha
                                like the other day "omg! my boss is here, gotta go" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X