X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to find motivation to post up the GF's 180sx, dont know if i cna be bothered, but Nic said to grr lol

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• Du eT!

180s are tight!

Comment

• all s chassis are ftw
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Lux View Post
          Du eT!

180s are tight!
          lol yeh, slowly getting the motivation to make a thread for it haha

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            fo shizzle dizzle
            lol you seem a little more crazy then normal today

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            omghi!
            hey hey!

Originally posted by Lux View Post
            Nah, PA. That being said, I assure you it would have been tasteful at least.
            yea idk about all that. gross either way lol

Comment

• ^ when you said that yesterday, i lol'd like for real haha

Comment

• gf's cars up, gives me a headache listing the bloody engine mods haha

Comment

• Just looked at the thread, that thing must haul, so clean.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• filing a claim with USPS is fucking awful.

Comment

• done with class for today, waiting for the girl to get out of class, then i have to look for at an apartment today, then go to best buy and get an ebrake cable, only one of those things is actually getting done for sure today

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        haha what kind of mustang did you have? yea I used to like koukis but Zenkis started growing on me and I started seeing koukis a lot so I was like Zenki>Kouki haha.
                        i had a 92 lx i did alot of work to it. haha yea Zenki all the way. if your patient then you will most likely find one that you like for the right price. there are barely any S14s forsale up here now there used to be alot. i was lookin for one as a project car but nothing yet.
                        Originally posted by TheNeek
                        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                          i had a 92 lx i did alot of work to it. haha yea Zenki all the way. if your patient then you will most likely find one that you like for the right price. there are barely any S14s forsale up here now there used to be alot. i was lookin for one as a project car but nothing yet.
                          theres a local 240 forum that i hear has a lot available

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            theres a local 240 forum that i hear has a lot available
                            yea i think its 240sxone.com i usually check on there havent seen anything lately.
                            Originally posted by TheNeek
                            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

yea i think its 240sxone.com i usually check on there havent seen anything lately.
                              yea, i think thats the one. ive never been on it though. just heard of it from a friend

Comment

I'm gonna check that out

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                                niiice. Yea Im pretty patient. I gotta start looking around at other close cities cause my dad said he'll drive me out of town to buy my car if I need to. There used to be a shitload here too but now there's not a lot. Usually it's just onevias for sale or hatches. About a year ago there was a purple s14.5 for sale. With an s15 rb20

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                                lol you seem a little more crazy then normal today
                                Its cause I'm hooked on phonix..

Jk I don't do drugs I'm too clean
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X