X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Yeah, too much bs so I closed out my account
    haha. i know what you mean. I still have mine active. but I dont use it anymore
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I thought you wanted to go to UP..?
      Nope I talked to you about psu, but realized I could not afford it even with in state.

So I looked at WCU which I have wanted to go to for awhile, but I have a couple back ups

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        haha. i know what you mean. I still have mine active. but I dont use it anymore
        I was going through and deleting all my non real friends
        then just said fuck it and deleted the whole thing
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          This ones red too 8). If I had the cash I totally would.
          Red's always good Until it goes pink.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Im still laughing about that guy with the teg from yesterday.

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my brother has every integra type r ever made in a garage

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my mom drives a 700hp wrx.... I MEAN STI!

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my brother designed the Lexus LFA

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - I had the first b-series swapped hatch ever

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - turbo VW are the fastest cars on the street. thats why i have an Allroad

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my brother has a G60 Corrado in a garage with 20miles on it
            me - Im sorry
            guy trying to impress me and dudeman - AND A VR6 ONE TOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              I was going through and deleting all my non real friends
              then just said fuck it and deleted the whole thing
              I thought about doing that, but I have too many "friends" and am far too lazy to actually go through them all

Comment

Im still laughing about that guy with the teg from yesterday.

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my brother has ever integra type r ever made in a garage

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my mom drives a 700hp wrx.... I MEAN STI!

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - I had the first b-series swapped hatch ever

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - turbo VW are the fastest cars on the street. thats why i have an Allroad

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my brother has a G60 Corrado in a garage with 20miles on it
                me - Im sorry
                hahah
                that guy was a fucking idiot

Comment

guy trying to impress me and dudeman - my brother has every integra type r ever made in a garage

me - Im sorry

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

me - Im sorry
                    Lost it at the "I'm sorry"
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i just came back from the super market, wal mart AND home depot.

All 3 were crawling with the hottest bitches ive seen, we need to armageddon more often

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

it was fucking great

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i just came back from the super market, wal mart AND home depot.

All 3 were crawling with the hottest bitches ive seen, we need to armageddon more often
                          You should have told them that you were an experience hurricane surviver, that you had a large underground shelter and they should follow you back to your house.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

his front strut towers looks like Cory's accords. fucking guy says "thats because we used Autozone balljoints"

dude, fuck you lol

Comment

I'm legit worried about my own house, and my friends at home for this.

But here, every store is basically empty, and people are freaking out. We live in the middle of PA...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just got back from Chipotle, the liquor store AND the cigar shop. no bitches in sight

Comment

Working...
                                X