This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    There's an R31 Skyline on Gumtree. I think the year is around 1988.
    Most of the R31s on gumtree around where I live ive already looked at and they had bad rust behind the front guards.
    Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    Lol, cut a tree down and make it look like an accident.
    How do you cut down a tree but make it look like an accident?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Most of the R31s on gumtree around where I live ive already looked at and they had bad rust behind the front guards.

How do you cut down a tree but make it look like an accident?
      Ehh, that sucks. You could try and repair it though. And about the tree, you could just tell it to cooperate.

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
        Ehh, that sucks. You could try and repair it though. And about the tree, you could just tell it to cooperate.
        Im not the biggest fan if fixing alot of rust ever since I owned a VL.

Comment

• oh hai
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Hey Pascal

Comment

• sup

Comment

• Not much, just about to goto sleep.

Comment

• Morning all.

About had a fucking heart attack this morning. Traffic was going 50 in the fucking passing lane, so I went around the outside to get past. I passed a black Crown Vic with steelies on it just as I touched 80mph, I thought for fucking sure it was a trooper.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Morning all.

About had a fucking heart attack this morning. Traffic was going 50 in the fucking passing lane, so I went around the outside to get past. I passed a black Crown Vic with steelies on it just as I touched 80mph, I thought for fucking sure it was a trooper.
                    Were you in the M?

Comment

• I thought that would be obvious. Yes, I was in the M3.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA

Weird, it won't inline the song...
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• You know what sucks? Being a "car" person around people who aren't.

My mother-in-law drives a Durango that is pretty rough, and her tires are beyond beat. My fiance's mom and stepdad are kind of struggling right now, and her truck's tires are so beyond beat that it's scary. Her stepdad is a good guy, but he keeps thinking that the already-down-to-the-wearbars tires can last through the winter, and the tire that's down the chords will be replaced with a "used" tire from the junkyard.

It kills me to stand by and make the money I do without helping them. So, now I'm thinking about buying a brand new set of tires for her mom's truck, taking it for the day, and just going through the whole thing with a fine tooth comb.

I don't know what I'd do if my fiance's sister was driving the truck and she crashed because she lost control, or if something when catastrophically wrong.

/rant

Comment

• that does suck

tyres are the one of THE most important things imo

what i ****
                            this is what cops look like in B

then u have these pricks that drive around with that same orange helmet so they can be wannabe cops
                            Last edited by P78; 10-18-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I completely agree. One thing I never skimp on is tires, and I fucking **** it when people do.

I was thinking about buying these for her truck, it's about $600 just for the tires after a $75 rebate.

Comment

• Speaking of tires, anyone seen a 255 on a 12 or 11.5?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X