Clear All

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
    I'm bored....

Holy fuck yes.
    This is so gonna happen hahaha.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Morning gents.

Almost broke my glasses to fuck today. A heat gun and some pliers fixed that shit. Time to go get my prescription taken so I can order a new set of glasses.

I gotta stop getting stoned and falling asleep with my glasses on while trying to watch the Daily Show.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Morning gents.

Almost broke my glasses to fuck today. A heat gun and some pliers fixed that shit. Time to go get my prescription taken so I can order a new set of glasses.

I gotta stop getting stoned and falling asleep with my glasses on while trying to watch the Daily Show.
        lol

I read that on FB.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Morning gents.

That happens my GF word for word, including me bending them back with a torch LOL

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Fgts
            Morning Icey.
            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Morning gents.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            That happens my GF word for word, including me bending them back with a torch LOL
            Wear contacts?
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah, then he'll just fall asleep with them in his eyes... So much better.

Comment

• It's pretty painfully obvious that I know nothing about corrective lenses or vision, isn't it.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Im part of the 20/20 vision master race, but I believe it's cause she gets some sort of discomfort from it.

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I though about getting contacts but them jawns aren't cheap. I'll stick with my hipsterish glasses.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Im part of the 20/20 vision master race, but I believe it's cause she gets some sort of discomfort from it.
                        My eyesight kind of sucks. I wear glasses when I play PS3 or watch movies, so I figure that's close enough.

Comment

• Pulled the trigger.

Messaged someone on here for some 5x120 to 5x114.3 adapters, so I can try to fit my Works.

17x8 +10 up front, 17x9 +10 in the rear...

I hope they fit with my current drop.

Comment

• Chris I have those adapters I can sell you. They are 35 and 38mm they were made for aggressive fitment on 17x9 or 17x8 et 35 wheels

Forget it, won't work with your ninja edit specs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              Chris I have those adapters I can sell you. They are 35 and 38mm they were made for aggressive fitment on 17x9 or 17x8 et 35 wheels

Forget it, won't work with your ninja edit specs
                              The wheels I have now are 17x8 +30 up front and 17x9 +35. I want to run a nice, wide 235 out back and a 215 up front minimum- if I go too much lower of an offset I'll be running into some issues.

Unless you know where I can find some thinner adapters...

Actually, I wonder if my Etoils would work with the adapters you have. I just need the front brakes to clear the 16" front size...

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Working...
                                X