X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killed a us ambassador and 3 us citizens, burned down the us embassy and threatening America and shit. It's all over a YouTube trailer, and since YouTube is an american site, they attacked.

Islam is ridiculous, it's time for a blanket of tomahawks

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      This is going to sound ridiculous. Did you try repairing the drive?
      Not yet. If the drive is failing, I don't want to overstress it and kill it entirely.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Anyone else raging at Libya right now?
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      what did they do this time?
      They stormed a US Embassy and killed all the employees there including a US Ambassador.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Those dudes are savages, And will burn the world down over the stupidest shit. I fucking **** religion with such a passion

Comment

• aint that a bitch. crazy fucks over there. and dont get me started on religion lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            The drive itself may be faulty. It was fine, showed up in device manager and My Computer. I transferred data to it and was able to access everything. The computer went to sleep (a default setting in Win7) and when it came back the drive was gone. Showed up in BIOS, showed up in the device manager on reboot, but after a short time the drive would disappear again. When it did show up in device manager, I couldn't access it from My Computer.
            Did you check disk management?
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Anyone else raging at Libya right now?
            Guess i better start packing
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Soldier Dudeman off to save us from terrorism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Killed a us ambassador and 3 us citizens, burned down the us embassy and threatening America and shit. It's all over a YouTube trailer, and since YouTube is an american site, they attacked.

Please don't be a retard and blame religion for this. Those fucks will use it as their basis, but there is no where in their scriptures that say "fuck america, kill them." They are extremist groups, do not group an entire culture of people into this. (I **** religion as much as the next guy, but the generalization shit doesn't help anyone, and makes us look like even bigger fucking morons).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Those dudes are savages, And will burn the world down over the stupidest shit. I fucking **** religion with such a passion
                  I agree, but this poses another question. Why isn't more being done to protect our guys at Embassies? We just had 2 marines killed in Mexico.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

Please don't be a retard and blame religion for this. Those fucks will use it as their basis, but there is no where in their scriptures that say "fuck america, kill them." They are extremist groups, do not group an entire culture of people into this. (I **** religion as much as the next guy, but the generalization shit doesn't help anyone, and makes us look like even bigger fucking morons).
                    generalizations is the American way.

Comment

Bro, check what the quoran says to do to infidels, disobedient wives and children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Yes. That's what I was talking about with device manager.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• And they will all claim that this is for Jihad, Jihad has NOTHING to do with killing people, it's the war within one's self.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Killed a us ambassador and 3 us citizens, burned down the us embassy and threatening America and shit. It's all over a YouTube trailer, and since YouTube is an american site, they attacked.

The video in question was produced by a pro-Israeli American citizen, and basically featured a shitload of images of the prophet Muhammad in all sorts of bad ways -- calling him a homosexual and shit like that.

If there's one thing that'll piss off a hardline Muslim, it's caricatures of the Prophet. Look what happened after that Dutch cartoonist drew him a while back -- people called for his fucking head on a stick.

It's always the extreme ones that do the stupid shit and ruin the name for everybody.

It's not like we can go invade Egypt or Libya from this, though. We can't start opening fire on their citizens, either, as that would create a huge diplomatic tanglefuck. The best we can do is bitch about it, make some vague threats and hope they knock it off.

It's like if we tried to barge our way into a foreign embassy on US soil and they just started taking potshots at American citizens. You'd damn well bet shit would get real bad, real fast. It's not smart politics.

I actually took a fair amount of classes towards the end of college related to the Muslim faith and culture; Islam and Christianity are alike in many ways. Including the fact that their extremist wings are both filled with total fucking idiots that take the readings and twist them to meet their own stupid, already-bigoted agendas.
                            Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 09-12-2012, 11:35 AM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Soldier Dudeman off to save us from terrorism?
                              Someone has too.
                              i just need an aircraft carrier full of evo's and there wont be a building left standing by the time im done.
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Nope its religion.

Comment

Bro, check what the quoran says to do to infidels, disobedient wives and children.
                                Paraphrasing here
                                if you dont convert you are enslaved are killed.
                                Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                Yes. That's what I was talking about with device manager.
                                :/
                                those are 2 different things

Comment

Working...
                                X