X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    really?
    Yes because employers are now establishing a sense of a persons character based on what kind of pictures the person posts of themselves. It's either they search for it and wait for you to add them or they directly ask you. I guess its abnormal to not have a profile on fb......
    Last edited by NegativeCamber; 09-10-2012, 12:53 PM.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      Yes because employers are now establishing a sense of a persons character based on what kind of pictures the person posts of themselves. It's either they search for it and wait for you to add them or they directly ask you. I guess its abnormal to not have a profile on fb......
      Ive heard of employers searching for profiles. but never seen one come right out and ask for it up front
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Tell them MySpace only...then set one up with glitter everywhere and background music,lol.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          Tell them MySpace only...then set one up with glitter everywhere and background music,lol.
          hahahahahahahahahahaha. and have Tom be your only friend

Comment

• Is he still alive? Lol.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              Ive heard of employers searching for profiles. but never seen one come right out and ask for it up front
              If your shit's locked down, all he'll see with the link is just your picture and whatever else you decide to make public. For me, I think it's just basic info and that's it.

If he then asks you to see the WHOLE profile, I'd be a little hesitant.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                If your shit's locked down, all he'll see with the link is just your picture and whatever else you decide to make public. For me, I think it's just basic info and that's it.

If he then asks you to see the WHOLE profile, I'd be a little hesitant.
                My shit is locked down hard. The other day some chick sent me a text "how am I supposed to stalk you on FB if all I can see is your profile pic?"

lol

Comment

• I don't have a FB and have been told various times it makes me look shady.

Fuck yourself if not broadcasting my life makes me shady. I was born in the wrong fucking era

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    I don't have a FB and have been told various times it makes me look shady.

Fuck yourself if not broadcasting my life makes me shady. I was born in the wrong fucking era
                    Mines back up and active for a week, but am really not feeling it. Only logged in once after i activated it lol...might have to say goodbye to it again.

Idk my life is full of fawkin social media i dont know if i use FB that much. Same ol bitch just talking about her ghay life every 5 min!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• yea, I stopped using my FB back in July. Got tired of seeing shitty car blogs reposting the same shit over and over again. then pics from the 1200's and everyone thinking theyre brand new

Comment

• Don't get me started on the car industry. They say never meet your idols cause they will always disappoint and boy oh boy is that right

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I dropped by an old friend's house, actually her son is a member is here- Francois Dillinger. He kept eye-balling me. It was fucking weird.
                          <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

• Holy shit Jaze is raging today
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Holy shit Jaze is raging today
                              Oh he mad
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Oh mad fo sho
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment