X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are college level courses and you only get the credit if you get a 4 or higher on the AP exam, and depending on which ones you take, they can be an absolute bitch.

Oh and you have to take a pretest to get into them, and if you don't want to work hard in your senior year, don't take it because you can't slack in those classes.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea I know, that's the one thing I'm least looking forward too..ha
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• If you aren't enthused about it now. Don't do it.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im still gonna do it

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Make sure the schools you are applying to, take those credits, otherwise you will have done the course for nothing.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea, fo sho. I don't even know what college ima go too....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck that, make sure the school you're applying to kicks ass

Comment

• Oh, also make sure it's on the way to h20 so someone will pick you up

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Fuck that, make sure the school you're applying to kicks ass
                    This is very true.
                    Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Oh, also make sure it's on the way to h20 so someone will pick you up
                    Fuck. You.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Fuck that, make sure the school you're applying to kicks ass
                      don't worry I will

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Oh, also make sure it's on the way to h20 so someone will pick you up
                      bahahah.. I'm THINKING about going to Penn but I have no idea yet

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Come visit here. Spend a weekend with me. I will show you why you should come here.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im down. I want to live in NY in the summers so I'll be seeing you a lot and what not. (no homo)

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Seriously though, you should. Come visit PSU, I will give you a tour of the campus, show you exactly what its like to be a student here. And all the benefits that come with it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm about to go bitch slap every single person in my hall right now... apparently there is a bio test tomorrow and that has driven every body off the deep end. Go lock yourself in the fucking library, don't run screaming through the hall or leave your door open and laugh obnoxiously... god damn /rant.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I know you want to go to H2O!
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X