Yeah.

Mon and Wed class. 10AM-4PM
    Tue and Thur class. 4-6PM
    weak
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      weak
      I know...I'm going to miss out during the time where RT conversations rise at its peak then fall.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

nah they didnt. but they gave me a website to check out. unfortunately, drunk germans have bad handwriting and i can read what it says lol
        Man.

I have a bad writing even when i am not drunk . Dont want to know how it is when i'm drunk.But i guess it will never happen.
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          I know...I'm going to miss out during the time where RT conversations rise at its peak then fall.
          Pretty much... ahwell dude.. haha, I guess Ill have to find another form of resource for when Im in need hahaaha
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Pretty much... ahwell dude.. haha, I guess Ill have to find another form of resource for when Im in need hahaaha
            Hopefully someone steps up while I'm gone.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

it wont be me. im a lazy fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                it wont be me. im a lazy fuck
                This... Maybe Ben might actually chip in around here...

Comment

• Its not bad when you're in school, I'm on here just about as much as I used to be. Even on Monday and Wed when I have 4 classes.

Anyway, I need Brian to get back to me, I need to start the planning process for me wheels. You guys remember when I was being a little bitch about fitting 8" wide wheels, well I have upped my game considerably, what I get is going to be a secret until they are on the car, and the car is ready to be presented. Only a select few people will know what is going on and wheels specs, and what is in store. , now begins the process of a dope build.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Its not bad when you're in school, I'm on here just about as much as I used to be. Even on Monday and Wed when I have 4 classes.

Anyway, I need Brian to get back to me, I need to start the planning process for me wheels. You guys remember when I was being a little bitch about fitting 8" wide wheels, well I have upped my game considerably, what I get is going to be a secret until they are on the car, and the car is ready to be presented. Only a select few people will know what is going on and wheels specs, and what is in store. , now begins the process of a dope build.
                    If it's any consolation, I'll still be here. (just on later times, welcoming people etc.)

Can't wait to see what you have in store Kielan.

Comment

• By a select few people, you mean the RT famiglia right?

Comment

If it's any consolation, I'll still be here. (just on later times, welcoming people etc.)

I lol'd

Comment

• just got my wheel pricing, time to ponder this for a few days

Comment

• Not all of the famiglia, but some of it for sure. Some people (like yourself), will be lots of help to me down the road.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Not all of the famiglia, but some of it for sure. Some people (like yourself), will be lots of help to me down the road.
                              i can help?

Comment

just got my wheel pricing, time to ponder this for a few days
                                How much?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X