X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found a really nice one that was a drive through with 6 bays and a paint booth
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      its pretty much identical to a garage i used to have lol
      Good times
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Good times
        yep. that was a point in my life where the shit landslide had paused. then it resumed in mid 2009 more fierce than ever to make up for lost time

Comment

• Jaze. Six drive in doors make it easy to get autos in and through the building. Paint spray booth with convenient drive in and drive out. Three floor jacks. Radiant tube gas heat. 6200sq ft $3000

Comment

• holy fuck thats a 8-10k dollar building in NY, holy shit thats cheap as all shit.

Thats so much space, its like a dream

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              holy fuck thats a 8-10k dollar building in NY, holy shit thats cheap as all shit.

Thats so much space, its like a dream
              seriously. we could do anything and everything out of that place lol

Comment

• Holy dick, that's awesome.

Dave I was serious about having you call UPS lol. I have no idea what to fucking say/do lol.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Holy dick, that's awesome.

Dave I was serious about having you call UPS lol. I have no idea what to fucking say/do lol.
                  "Hi. Im calling about a deliver that is scheduled for (insert deliver day here). Unfortunately, the store I ordered from shipped it to my dorm address i use while Im at school. And, well, you know, schools not in session right now so Id **** to have to go back to school haha. I mean, who wants to go back to school during summer break, right? I was hoping that you could do me a huge favor and change the shipping address to my home one. I tried to call the store, but they are already closed. And they arent open until monday, so I doubt that I'll be able to reach them and have them contact you in time to stop the deliver and have it rerouted. I have the tracking number right here if that will help you a little faster."

Then while theres a silence when they are looking everything up say "yea, its a part for my car. trying to get it all fixed so I can bring it with me to school. being without one is terrible. and I really doubt that the part will still be waiting for me there in a month hahaha. and without that part, ironically, I wont be able to drive to get it. funny how that works"

By then they will have your info in front of you and hopefully be sympathetic to your story and help you out. at some point in the next pause for typing "and its really unfortunate becuase the folks at Turner Motorsport have amazing customer service. I just didnt read the tracking email until they had already closed for the weekend. otherwise they would have taken care of this right away. I get all my parts from them. theyre really the best"

never mention its for a bmw. say all that, like that with a happy up beat tone and be friendly. should have no issues. gotta learn how to bullshit man. its important

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    "Hi. Im calling about a deliver that is scheduled for (insert deliver day here). Unfortunately, the store I ordered from shipped it to my dorm address i use while Im at school. And, well, you know, schools not in session right now so Id **** to have to go back to school haha. I mean, who wants to go back to school during summer break, right? I was hoping that you could do me a huge favor and change the shipping address to my home one. I tried to call the store, but they are already closed. And they arent open until monday, so I doubt that I'll be able to reach them and have them contact you in time to stop the deliver and have it rerouted. I have the tracking number right here if that will help you a little faster."

Then while theres a silence when they are looking everything up say "yea, its a part for my car. trying to get it all fixed so I can bring it with me to school. being without one is terrible. and I really doubt that the part will still be waiting for me there in a month hahaha. and without that part, ironically, I wont be able to drive to get it. funny how that works"

By then they will have your info in front of you and hopefully be sympathetic to your story and help you out. at some point in the next pause for typing "and its really unfortunate becuase the folks at Turner Motorsport have amazing customer service. I just didnt read the tracking email until they had already closed for the weekend. otherwise they would have taken care of this right away. I get all my parts from them. theyre really the best"

never mention its for a bmw. say all that, like that with a happy up beat tone and be friendly. should have no issues. gotta learn how to bullshit man. its important
                    Word, and if that doesn't work?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Word, and if that doesn't work?
                        i dunno, cry?

Comment

• smooth as ice

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• the important part is the couple jokes about school. everyone sympathizes with that shit.

Comment

• Dave is totally reminding me of the OwnagePranks channel on Youtube lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                smooth as ice
                                Bullshitting through a phone call with Professor Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X