no towel u can wrap around

i've done exactly that

same shit happened to me

stripped to undies, put a towel

got a sweater from a collegue

worked like that for a day

no pics tho hahahaha
    No I don't.

I'm fucking freezing now too. Because of course water cools down, and the office is fucking freezing.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• in my book

better look silly then have cold
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        in my book

better look silly then have cold
        I think you missed the part where I don't have a towel or anything to help dry me out.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• office has a bathroom somewhere probably. strip down there. dry yourself and your shit as best as you can with paper towls/toilet paper
          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• no towels?

not even in kitchen?

sucks man

rebounder also makes sense tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
              office has a bathroom somewhere probably. strip down there. dry yourself and your shit as best as you can with paper towls/toilet paper
              That would be rather ineffective, as they won't pull water out of anything less than soaked clothing, trust me I've tried, now it's at the phase that will take several hours to dry and is incredibly damp. Fucking hell.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• must have pretty shitty paper towls and toilet paper then. polyester and fleece do wonders for keeping you warm when wet for future reference
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

must have pretty shitty paper towls and toilet paper then. polyester and fleece do wonders for keeping you warm when wet for future reference
                  I tried it which is how I know...

And I know, but when your hoodie if soaked too... Doesn't do you much good..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• a damp cotten t shirt under a damp fleece hoodie will keep you cold. any wet cotten will keep you cold

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

a damp cotten t shirt under a damp fleece hoodie will keep you cold. any wet cotten will keep you cold
                      I don't think you understand when I say, everything is wet, the cold wet hoodie, is not going to keep me warm if I take off the shirt underneath.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• take out hoody

let it dry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I don't think you understand when I say, everything is wet, the cold wet hoodie, is not going to keep me warm if I take off the shirt underneath.
                          If the hoodie is fleece and the t-shirt is cotten then yes it will keep you warmer by itself. If everything is cotten, then yes, you're fucked

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

If the hoodie is fleece and the t-shirt is cotten then yes it will keep you warmer by itself. If everything is cotten, then yes, you're fucked
                            It's fleece and I am calling BS because I am currently trying it still fucking freezing.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              It's fleece and I am calling BS because I am currently trying it still fucking freezing.
                              probably cotten then. i'll test it too to be sure though

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• I mean it says fleece...

This is some fucking horse shit, if I was in America, this shit would have never happened. Would have driven into work and never have had to deal with this fucking horse shit.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X