X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I didnt know you switched to air.
    Do you have any problems clearing 10 at full lock on the frame rail?
    Nope, or at least I don't think so. Full lock was pretty noisy from the tire smashing into the fender, but I don't remember ever seeing any marks on my frame rail. Actually am almost positive it cleared fine in that regards. I also had about the bare minimum of inner clearance you could get away with, there was maybe 3mm from barrel to strut.

Your car would likely look good on 17s with the style fitment you are currently running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Nope, or at least I don't think so. Full lock was pretty noisy from the tire smashing into the fender, but I don't remember ever seeing any marks on my frame rail. Actually am almost positive it cleared fine in that regards. I also had about the bare minimum of inner clearance you could get away with, there was maybe 3mm? Why do you ask?
      Just wondering about E28 chassis.
      As with my fronts before (10) I barely cleared it and sometimes would rub from bushing flexing. Not to sound ignorant but I would assume that each next generation of a car "should" have more clearance in the wheelwel, but I guess not.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Nope, or at least I don't think so. Full lock was pretty noisy from the tire smashing into the fender, but I don't remember ever seeing any marks on my frame rail. Actually am almost positive it cleared fine in that regards. I also had about the bare minimum of inner clearance you could get away with, there was maybe 3mm from barrel to strut.

Your car would likely look good on 17s with the style fitment you are currently running.
        I like my fitment right now, just dont like how high the car is.
        So if I go down to 17 I would still keep it at current specs of 11/12.5 since I dont want it to poke out more than what it is now and I could lower it another .5"-1" if I stretch enough of tire. Although I dont know anything about tire stretching when it comes to 17's. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

So if I go down to 17 I would still keep it at current specs of 11/12.5 since I dont want it to poke out more than what it is now and I could lower it another .5"-1" if I stretch enough of tire. Although I dont know anything about tire stretching when it comes to 17's. lol
          I have to say, I liked your car more when it was a little lower. Not that its bad by any means now

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I have to take a huge shit right now but it is going to stink and my friends girlfriends room is right there. Oh well I **** the bitch anyways

Comment

• hey guise

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Heyyo

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• I'm exhausted.

Giving my 2 weeks notice at work tomorrow, that'll be interesting.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I'm exhausted.

when (if) i quit in July, Im giving like 2 days notice at most
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I'm exhausted.

As long as he doesn't tell you to gtfo and you want him as a reference
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup devillook
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Thoughts? With those offsets holy shit the lips would be HUGE. Lol.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

It's the same shit pretty much hahaha you'll be fine nikka!
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Is it bad that I haven't compression tested an engine that's been sitting for 10 years?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                                Is it bad that I haven't compression tested an engine that's been sitting for 10 years?
                                No fucks given from you.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X