This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    I don't, I also don't have a mini yet haha, is there any performance market for the non s models? The one I want is an s but if that doesn't work I may be looking at non s models
    Not really. Their prices are so close that anyone who was interested in HP probably bought the S or traded up for an S. There just isn't demand for the non-S aftermarket.

Besides the engine they are basically identical, so all the suspension stuff works on all models.

With that said, you can still find the basic stuff for the engines on the non-s:

Intake, exhaust, header, tune, ported head, camshaft, etc.

I've had two mini's, both were non-S's. They're still an absolute blast to drive. I'm not personally into the whole 'fast car' thing so they fit me just fine and the added MPG is always a plus.

Comment

• I found the most legitest clothing store in Williamsport and we get 10% off. Awesome.

-Dan

Comment

• Take me there.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• New sig yo.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• It was the first one I got today so I figured it would be a good time to finally make it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I just hope I dont get shot tonight...
                speaking of shooting. I swear there was going to be a shoot out with some hardcore fake bloods and some cholos at weinerschnitzel. These bloods pulled up hard in a chevy blazer. 2 dudes got out talking all this shit all crazy and one fool opened the back door and started going through the seats grabbing something. Talked a little more shit, took off, came back and pulled up again 2 minutes later. and shit almost hit the fan.

Like last year after school, some gangster-hood foo' was gonna fight some cholos and then some car with 2 dudes pulled up in a raggity monte carlo and one dude got out and started pointing a glock at everyone. Everybody started screaming and I fucking hauled ASSS. no lie.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                yeah dude i was late to this class 'cause i was taking a fat shit.
                lmao. I **** taking shits at school.

who's going to FD sonoma?
                I was going to FD vegas but I got lazy

it's just like $6733 for the both of you. no big.
                Yea thats how much it cost for me to drive to sacramento for SoTU, stay at a hotel, then drive back.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                Haha. Yeeee. I want my Dad's Sonata. That car has potential too.
                that things pretty nice.

and i lol'd in class.
                I did that in spanish class today. What made it even worse is, I had my iPod in my hand while I LOL'd in spanish which lead to my iPod getting taken away. Now I have to pay $15 to get it back

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                You brought up drifting. I'll just add this.
                [img][/img]

That is all.
                you brought up drifting pics. I'll just add these

and check out this pretty decent civic. Looks like the trend is catching on though, I've already seen 2 with DRW's

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                Fuck your hipster shit!
                FUCK yo dolla!!

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                New sig yo.
                I seriously thought that was starting with sigs now...I was bout to say.....
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Imagine if it really had started with flickr or something, I would have shot someone.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude I'd start hitting people.

*types in flickr.com*

*500-Internal Server Error *
                    This is a temporary server error
                    Please try to reload the page later

"FFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"

*sister walks by*
                    *punches sister*
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• dont take 2 vvyvanse(prescribed, no druggie shit) at 9 to do your paper due tommrow, youll be up till 6 am, and probably later

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        New sig yo.
                        I love you, I have wanted this sig for weeks!!!!!

Fucking virus, aids infected computer!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i think i pissed some people off yesterday when i talked shit about FK hahahahah
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Who got upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Who got upset?
                              FK fanboys

its in the "hhahahaha about time" thread
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol.... People are fucked...

Comment

Working...
                                X