X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder storming and shit out, I swear if the power goes out during my ramen and hulu time...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Thunder storming and shit out, I swear if the power goes out during my ramen and hulu time...
      do you do the drift on FM4? hella late responce but i remmeber you were asking about FM4 a few days ago
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        do you do the drift on FM4? hella late responce but i remmeber you were asking about FM4 a few days ago
        I do when I'm at my friends, don't have xbox anymore myself. I get sick of going online for pure competition, I like drifting. But online stuff isn't fun to me, when its all about unrealistic angles/ lines and whatever.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          I do when I'm at my friends, don't have xbox anymore myself. I get sick of going online for pure competition, I like drifting. But online stuff isn't fun to me, when its all about unrealistic angles/ lines and whatever.
          ive never been in a competition or even in a public race. i have a few friends over here that do it but the main guy i play with doesnt tandem or nothing. he just runs off and drifts alone. i can drive by myself, i dont need to be online to do so, so it gets kinda lame. i need to work on my tandeming
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Hey RT

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            get Broadway's.
            After riding in Jaze's car, I'll be getting Broadway's as soon as I can. The ride amazing for having the car so low. I officially can't go any lower, the shock bodies are now hitting my CV shaft.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
              Hey RT

After riding in Jaze's car, I'll be getting Broadway's as soon as I can. The ride amazing for having the car so low. I officially can't go any lower, the shock bodies are now hitting my CV shaft.
              That is the same problem I'm having. Since Jaze doesn't do Kia shit (don't blame them, lol) I have to call Megan and get the shorter shock bodies so I can go lower. At the same time I'll have them valved for 10k springs and I'll send my rear coils away to be rebuilt and valved for 8k spring. Then it should ride much better.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                ive never been in a competition or even in a public race. i have a few friends over here that do it but the main guy i play with doesnt tandem or nothing. he just runs off and drifts alone. i can drive by myself, i dont need to be online to do so, so it gets kinda lame. i need to work on my tandeming
                Well I'll shoot you my GT some time if you're ever on.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• I wanna rock a BWS sticker!!

Comment

Hey RT

Can't fucking wait for mine dude, crazy ass setup coming soon!

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    That is the same problem I'm having. Since Jaze doesn't do Kia shit (don't blame them, lol) I have to call Megan and get the shorter shock bodies so I can go lower. At the same time I'll have them valved for 10k springs and I'll send my rear coils away to be rebuilt and valved for 8k spring. Then it should ride much better.
                    Niiiiice thats sick!!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I wanna rock a BWS sticker!!
                      I'm rockin' a sticker, just need the coils now. In time...........in time....
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Can't fucking wait for mine dude, crazy ass setup coming soon!

Niiiiice thats sick!!
                        Plan is to do it over winter. I'll throw my cut springs/stock struts on and take my time and do the suspension right. It's going to be a little pricey because I have to get all new springs, 2 new shock bodies, and 2 shock bodies re-built. Plus I want to refinish my wheels and either powdercoat the centers or paint them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Can't wait to rock it.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Plan is to do it over winter. I'll throw my cut springs/stock struts on and take my time and do the suspension right. It's going to be a little pricey because I have to get all new springs, 2 new shock bodies, and 2 shock bodies re-built. Plus I want to refinish my wheels and either powdercoat the centers or paint them.
                          Totally worth it man, car already looks awesome so can't wait to see it next season!
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Fuh my car will never be done
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Fuh my car will never be done
                              Throw monies at it!
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Me jelly.

Comment

Working...
                                X