X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnit, the time has come... I must do laundry..
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So last night I sat here on my computer repeatedly refreshing my bank accout summary screen until my check cleared.

Then it finally cleared.

And I proceeded to binge spend on stuff for the Miata
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Fuck Im tired... Starting to fall asleep.. Another 4.25 hourss to go.... fml
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Damnit, the time has come... I must do laundry..
          nahh son fabreeze get you like another week
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Why wouldnt it be streetable? Not that I really care what epa etc. think... Ill build it, mild tune for engineers report and registration, then up the tune...

Plenty of dudes are pushing 400 hp out... Its not uncommon over there, I just though you might be able to help out build something different to your average B or K series.

And I dont add Vtak to oil. In soviet russia, Vtak add you!
            i meant as far as drving it. with a turbo the size of one you would need to get those numbers, it would be awful on the street. plus the cam profile you would need would be dead at low rpms. i would assume $10k+(usd) for just the motor build not including the tune and tuning software. then you would need to upgrade your entire suspension, braking and fueling systems. when its all said and done, $20k+ to do it right, easily
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Damnit, the time has come... I must do laundry..
              I'm well overdue on that as well. Fuck.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                thats my plan for tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                  nahh son fabreeze get you like another week
                  Sorry, I'm not French.
                  Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                  Yeah I mean I have only been here a 7 days, but I wear like 2 sets of clothes a day because I like to wear something different aka nicer when I go out at night.

Its pretty awkward though cause like the laundry machines are on the girls floors here (ironic I know I 'd too), but like sometimes you go up and there is a girl who fucking screams because there is a guy on her floor and she is either A) just wearing a towel because she got out of the shower or B) in her panties because well I have no idea but she is. Most of the time they are ok, but every now and again it happens and its no fun at all.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  thats my plan for tomorrow.
                  Worddddd.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sorry, I'm not French.

Yeah I mean I have only been here a 7 days, but I wear like 2 sets of clothes a day because I like to wear something different aka nicer when I go out at night.

Worddddd.
                    that and maybe getting drunk.

Comment

• Oh its Friday night tonight, you know I'm going out, but I'm not drinking.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh its Friday night tonight, you know I'm going out, but I'm not drinking.
                        pussy. i thought college was all about getting black out wasted and puking all over yourself

Comment

• Finally ! The weekend, and i don't even get a long lie in Going to a local hillclimb to take photos on track

Oh, someone might know. On Flickr, how do you make sets inside of sets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            i meant as far as drving it. with a turbo the size of one you would need to get those numbers, it would be awful on the street. plus the cam profile you would need would be dead at low rpms. i would assume $10k+(usd) for just the motor build not including the tune and tuning software. then you would need to upgrade your entire suspension, braking and fueling systems. when its all said and done, $20k+ to do it right, easily
                            I have the brake and suspension covered already. The budget on the motor is $12k plus another $2.5k for ecu and tune...

Ive already worked out how much I need to spend, I just need to workout what the best way to go about it is.

that and maybe getting drunk.
                            Im doing this.. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              I have the brake and suspension covered already. The budget on the motor is $12k plus another $2.5k for ecu and tune...

Ive already worked out how much I need to spend, I just need to workout what the best way to go about it is.

Im doing this.. haha
                              sounds like you at least have a realistic budget haha. some people i talk to think 500whp = $500. Fucking people.

the last motor i built i used a lot of crower parts. they arent crazy expensive and are good parts. i used them for cams, valvespring and retainers. I used ferrea oversized valves. I went 1mm bigger intake and exhaust and had the head p&p with a valve job and had the valves milled. When i was doing piston research there were a lot of similarities between aria and je, but i went with je. the materials used in the piston seemd like they would be able to handle the higher temps that the high psi motor would throw at them. I was also planning on going with a crower crankshaft, but i never got that far into the build. crower offered a kit to stroke/bore my motor to like 2.4l. it came with rods, crankshaft and all necessary connecting hardware. I was planning on running 10.5:1 c/r with tons of boost. I already had a guy ready to do the tune for me (he tuned my buddies b18c5 (2.0) jrsc crx). sadly the car never saw the road lol

Comment

Oh its Friday night tonight, you know I'm going out, but I'm not drinking.
                                Sifn't drink.. you homo

pussy. i thought college was all about getting black out wasted and puking all over yourself
                                This.

sounds like you at least have a realistic budget haha. some people i talk to think 500whp = $500. Fucking people.

the last motor i built i used a lot of crower parts. they arent crazy expensive and are good parts. i used them for cams, valvespring and retainers. I used ferrea oversized valves. I went 1mm bigger intake and exhaust and had the head p&p with a valve job and had the valves milled. When i was doing piston research there were a lot of similarities between aria and je, but i went with je. the materials used in the piston seemd like they would be able to handle the higher temps that the high psi motor would throw at them. I was also planning on going with a crower crankshaft, but i never got that far into the build. crower offered a kit to stroke/bore my motor to like 2.4l. it came with rods, crankshaft and all necessary connecting hardware. I was planning on running 10.5:1 c/r with tons of boost. I already had a guy ready to do the tune for me (he tuned my buddies b18c5 (2.0) jrsc crx). sadly the car never saw the road lol
                                I have been looking into Bisimoto for all the head/valve train. I have a wicked head machinist who is local and is willing to help me build one hell of a head.

Bisimoto seem to know what they are doing, From some of the products I have seen, pretty badass workmanship.. Plus they have proven the performance by pushing 800+ whp out of a single cam D series..

Also been reading up a lot on vitara piston/fjt rod combos, They seem to be pretty good bang for buck, But Im still unsure. Would rather go with a forged piston > cast...

Havent decided on tranny yet, Thats not huge on the list anyway. I wouldnt change the crank either, Honda cranks are bulletproof. Unless you're trying to push 1000+ hp, they wont fail. Rods and pistons are always the parts to fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X