This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    i like it as is honestly, a 215 is pretty much a square sidewall. i think a 225 will look chunky
    yeah.... once the rear is done and I get it out of the garage ill see what I think.
    cars and stuff

Comment

Looks nice and will sell for 4k but id buy a e36 328 150000 times for that kind of money.
      I'm just biased and don't like e36's But he's negotiable, has his eyes on another, much more expensive e30 haha. Pm me for his info, if anybody is interested. Free RT advertising = over.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Damn snoop dog is posted up next to a sweet Datsun wagon.
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Can't wait to have some money and have my car sitting right.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There's quite a few now, i haven't been to a shop in months that doesnt have one or has one in the works. a local shop to me called AJ autocraft found out where bimmerworld was getting their kits to use the factory dme for like half price so they are popping up a lot at least here in NY
            I guess to be fair I don't go on bf.c ever. But I would hardly call it a common swap

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              I guess to be fair I don't go on bf.c ever. But I would hardly call it a common swap
              I'm with you on this one lol.

Still debating one which swap I will inevitably do in my car.

If I did a 2J I'd have to make it all work with a E46M cluster fully. Obviously if I had a S54 I'd just chuck it on in there, I really like the idea of OEM swaps, but a 2J would be killer. But everything in the cluster would have to work, because I'm anal like that..
              Last edited by Kielan; 04-18-2012, 12:03 AM.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Can't wait to have some money and have my car sitting right.
                Same here dude, same here.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  def not common, the cars i see them in aren't really everyday peoples cars. i think the motor is useless, i wouldnt swap it in to anything honestly. it comes in a e46m and thats the only place ill let it slide.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm with you on this one lol.

Still debating one which swap I will inevitably do in my car.

If I did a 2J I'd have to make it all work with a E46M cluster fully. Obviously if I had a S54 I'd just chuck it on in there, I really like the idea of OEM swaps, but a 2J would be killer. But everything in the cluster would have to work, because I'm anal like that..
                    only thing that doesnt work in my cluster is the mpg gauge.

Comment

• And my roommate forgot to pay the cable bill so my Internet just got shut off on me. Lol
                      cars and stuff

Comment

only thing that doesnt work in my cluster is the mpg gauge.
                        That would piss me off so much lol, I could never not have everything working. Hence why an E46M cluster would be used, no MPG gauge, but all of the computer settings and everything would still have to work. Fucking anal like that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jaze, is it true that if you pull an auto trans for a manual in an e46, the car goes into limp mode?
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            Jaze, is it true that if you pull an auto trans for a manual in an e46, the car goes into limp mode?
                            not necessarily, i heard that was a face lift thing as weird as it sounds. i did an auto m54 in to a e36 recently with a e36 zf with an auto loom and no trouble

Comment

That would piss me off so much lol, I could never not have everything working. Hence why an E46M cluster would be used, no MPG gauge, but all of the computer settings and everything would still have to work. Fucking anal like that.
                              I'm almost like that lol

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              Jaze, is it true that if you pull an auto trans for a manual in an e46, the car goes into limp mode?
                              Yeah pretty sure you'd need a reflash or manual dme
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

it only doesnt bother me because the needle is hidden so its just the blank gauge. i didnt have anything but mph for a good week and it was absolute hell hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X