X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not incapable of doing work. I have done work on cars... I am just lazy. Like I said... its a local joke that has become larger and it's kind of annoying to be honest.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• I try and do most of my own work, but sometimes I find it easier/better to have someone else do it. I don't know everything.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• That roll job looks pretty terrible

Comment

• Josh you fucker

kbuss yeah that was over rolled. What I would do is flare the rest to match that now.

Edit: Wait that's what i actually did on my E46 hahaha. In the end came out pretty damn good, everyone was surprised lol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I built the frame for my false floor in the mercedes, swapped out interior parts for 2 tone, I installed the management with Ben telling me what to do/how to wire it. Mike is welding my bag mounts simply because he is significantly better at welding than myself.

I was big into car audio in highschool thats all I did was wire in stereos and shit. Wasn't into wrenching like that until way afterwards. Im a late bloomer.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Pretty sure I've heard others complain about fluid's work/service on the forum. Hopefully they take care of you. Although you probably should have pointed it out before taking the car home.

Comment

• Byron wanted to put them in haha Like i said im lazy... i wasnt going to say no.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Wow. I think mine came out better using a hammer, no offense.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    That roll job looks pretty terrible
                    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Josh you fucker

kbuss yeah that was over rolled. What I would do is flare the rest to match that now.

Edit: Wait that's what i actually did on my E46 hahaha. In the end came out pretty damn good, everyone was surprised lol
                    I'm glad it's not just me that thinks this.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• I did a better job the first time I touched a fender roller.. Just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Who installed the coilovers on the e36?
                        This shark smells blood in the water.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Josh why are you being so defensive? Your peepee feel small?

Comment

• I could have fucked up your fenders for half of what you paid fluid to do it
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I could have fucked up your fenders for half of what you paid fluid to do it
                              Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                I built the frame for my false floor in the mercedes, swapped out interior parts for 2 tone, I installed the management with Ben telling me what to do/how to wire it. Mike is welding my bag mounts simply because he is significantly better at welding than myself.

I was big into car audio in highschool thats all I did was wire in stereos and shit. Wasn't into wrenching like that until way afterwards. Im a late bloomer.
                                I am too haha but I've gotten so much better at shit, even bagged my own car

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                Byron wanted to put them in haha Like i said im lazy... i wasnt going to say no.
                                Hey help is always awesome dude.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X