• Show
Clear All

• getting motivation to change spark plugs on my flat 4
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• lol... You love that!...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• its such a pain i have to take so much shit out then there is like a inch of room between the frame and the coils to get a socket in there

Comment

• Fun fun.. Dont you just love cars.

Comment

• i like the idea of them more the actually working on them because my luck something will go wrong

Comment

• Cars are like women... At the moment all my cars are fucking my life.

Comment

• soo true

Comment

• I would get put in the group of the weirdest people in my IST class.

One kid was wearing a FBI - Firm Believer in Christ shirt... And is a complete Jesus Freak, like shoving Christian ideals down my throat and we just met. (This is after I told them that I like to drink and such), and the girl is a complete punk rock freak, she's over weight mad short, looks like shit, and of course is completely anti social...

I was hoping so hard that I would be in the group with the only good looking girl in my class but of course not. That's not how my life works..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• imagine if cars mechanicaly neve went wrong? what an amazing world it would be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I would get put in the group of the weirdest people in my IST class.

One kid was wearing a FBI - Firm Believer in Christ shirt... And is a complete Jesus Freak, like shoving Christian ideals down my throat and we just met. (This is after I told them that I like to drink and such), and the girl is a complete punk rock freak, she's over weight mad short, looks like shit, and of course is completely anti social...

I was hoping so hard that I would be in the group with the only good looking girl in my class but of course not. That's not how my life works..
                      ROFL! You're good with words, Try and make the dude believe in scientology or some shit...

As for the hot chick in your class, even if she isnt in your group, just work her from across the room... Look at her and when she makes eye contact give her a wink and let her know whats up..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        imagine if cars mechanicaly neve went wrong? what an amazing world it would be...
                        It would destroy car culture.. Just saying.
                        Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        ROFL! You're good with words, Try and make the dude believe in scientology or some shit...

As for the hot chick in your class, even if she isnt in your group, just work her from across the room... Look at her and when she makes eye contact give her a wink and let her know whats up..
                        If he tries to preach at me again, shits gunna go down. Oh and thanks for the compliment, I have never thought I was good with words haha.

As far as the girl I mean she is cute, not like I wanna make an effort to go after her, I have met and gotten the numbers of many better looking girls, but I mean I would get at her for like a night, on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being I would rather be dead than see her, 5 being she needs to be on my dick now, she would be a solid 3.3. Meaning if I had enough to drink I would get with her.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If she's only a 3.3 then not worth the effort dude. haha

Pics are needed for true scale ratings. The best judges in the world are on RT.

Comment

• clear off the table and just get it on right there you pussy
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              clear off the table and just get it on right there you pussy
                              +1

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

Working...
                                X