• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave are you going to broke down?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Dave are you going to broke down?
      not sure. when and where is that one? i havent been paying attention to the show/gtg schedule since waterfest
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        the company i work for moved to a bigger facility up in the albany area. so im up here helping the transition and training new employees
        Ahhh I see.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Ahhh I see.
          werd. we just finished day 2 up here. so far so good

Comment

• its this weekend, in western mass

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              its this weekend, in western mass
              sat or sunday? i might be around to check it out if its on sat

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                it's 107 here. this is norcal. what the fuck is this shit it's norcal.
                thats like my some of my fucking class rooms its ridiculous. It's cooler outside than it is in some classes.

and Jeremy. I dont think I should be asking if I can print the stickers for a while. Apparently someone told a couple of my Frisky friends that I was printing their stickers and was giving em out to people. Someone has to be watching this thread or something cause this is the only way they could get that thought... Found out who it was though...So Mario, you prickled-dick. Stop bullshiting them

Got it all sorted it out though

Now I understand why the whole frisky crew doesnt really like him.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ohhaiiiii birthday.

Comment

• Who is Mario? And I still want a frisky sticker so I can roll hard with it on my lens cap. If I came down there (which I plan to next summer), I'll do a video/shoot of all their cars so I can rock the sticker.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      thats like my some of my fucking class rooms its ridiculous. It's cooler outside than it is in some classes.

and Jeremy. I dont think I should be asking if I can print the stickers for a while. Apparently someone told a couple of my Frisky friends that I was printing their stickers and was giving em out to people. Someone has to be watching this thread or something cause this is the only way they could get that thought... Found out who it was though...So Mario, you prickled-dick. Stop bullshiting them

Got it all sorted it out though

Now I understand why the whole frisky crew doesnt really like him.
                      Since this is a open forum, next time you should PM people. Just my advice.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Who is Mario? And I still want a frisky sticker so I can roll hard with it on my lens cap. If I came down there (which I plan to next summer), I'll do a video/shoot of all their cars so I can rock the sticker.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Ya wahooooo

Comment

• I knew that was coming, but yeah Alex, just saying you can get stickers for anyone on the open forum, is probably not the best idea, especially for an exclusive club like that. I just want a sticker for the lens hood on my 70-200. If I were you, I would of asked the guy at Frisky first before saying you could get stickers, or even entertaining the idea.

Just saying.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• keilan, the fcuk u have so many posts?

you whore.

Comment

• Soo, i might be saying bye to my driver's license soon.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                                keilan, the fcuk u have so many posts?

you whore.
                                Way to spell my name wrong and its right in front of you...

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                Soo, i might be saying bye to my driver's license soon.
                                I am waiting to see if the DMV suspends mine currently, bullshit ticket, judge sided with the cop, even though I proved the cop wrong with science/physics/math, he didn't believe me and said I was guilty of 64 on a 35 (I was going 46), but whatever, we shall see what happens soon with that..

What happened to you Josh?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X