X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is unfortunate, I need to take a shit but have another class after this one

Comment

• This is unfortunate. I have and am in class.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's that time of day again. What the fuck do I eat? One of life's harder decisions.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• What's up RT?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Yeah RT, whatsup?

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• well skipped class and came back, my roomate is eating but sounds like a fucking pig. Does one really need to slurped and smack when eating?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                well skipped class and came back, my roomate is eating but sounds like a fucking pig. Does one really need to slurped and smack when eating?
                Get a long stick then whenever he makes a noise whack him on the head.

Also I go onto UK LG and guess what? iPhone back cover is £40. iPhone back cover on the US store is $40.

$40 is £28

I am not amused.
                We don't all live in fucking castles you know.
                Last edited by ratmog; 04-02-2012, 12:29 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                  Get a long stick then whenever he makes a noise whack him on the head.

Also I go onto UK LG and guess what? iPhone back cover is £40. iPhone back cover on the US store is $40.

$40 is £28

I am not amused.
                  We don't all live in fucking castles you know.
                  I don't think you understand the difference between the US and UK markets. Your cars have pretty much the same price tag number wise, but that's like double what we would pay for that car. Your everything over there is marked up a lot more than it is here.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I don't think you understand the difference between the US and UK markets. Your cars have pretty much the same price tag number wise, but that's like double what we would pay for that car. Your everything over there is marked up a lot more than it is here.
                    I do understand this, its just frustrating really. I would also like to point out that an iPhone back isn't really a car and expecting me to pay $64 for it -because of this market difference- is a little silly! I appreciate its pretty and I want it, but when it boils down to it its just a nice looking thin sheet of metal that isn't going to go far in protecting my phone. Max I'd want to pay is around £30/$48.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• My grandfather sent me some Zabar's bread. I am in heaven

Comment

• I just got a 375ml bottle of the world's most alcoholic beer, Sink the Bismarck, as a gift from some friends. It clocks in a 41% ABV, so this one 375ml bottle (12.6 fl. oz.) is about 12 regular beers.

The beer is no longer imported into the U.S. and the last bottle available from a distributor is now mine. I'll probably hold onto it until theres some special occasion.
                        emkayIV

Comment

I do understand this, its just frustrating really. I would also like to point out that an iPhone back isn't really a car and expecting me to pay $64 for it -because of this market difference- is a little silly! I appreciate its pretty and I want it, but when it boils down to it its just a nice looking thin sheet of metal that isn't going to go far in protecting my phone. Max I'd want to pay is around £30/$48.
                          Had a long response typed out. Accidentally refreshed the page lost it. Never mind, I'm not going to give a lesson on why it costs more to get a product over there, and hence why it costs more.

If you don't like paying that much, don't buy it, no one is forcing you to.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratty View Post
                            I just got a 375ml bottle of the world's most alcoholic beer, Sink the Bismarck, as a gift from some friends. It clocks in a 41% ABV, so this one 375ml bottle (12.6 fl. oz.) is about 12 regular beers.

The beer is no longer imported into the U.S. and the last bottle available from a distributor is now mine. I'll probably hold onto it until theres some special occasion.
                            BrewDog are cutting you guys off? Not cool. You should savor that!

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Had a long response typed out. Accidentally refreshed the page lost it. Never mind, I'm not going to give a lesson on why it costs more to get a product over there, and hence why it costs more.

If you don't like paying that much, don't buy it, no one is forcing you to.
                            I see the costs, I see airplanes, I see boats, I see fuel. Its all handling and packaging it safely and import duties and paying the extra people it takes. I can see its not cheap. I just like having a moan to be honest, you can see my point though, right?

Then again I did send something to the US for a fiver once.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Herro.

Oh god, a noob.
                              Abandon Thread Gif - Abandon Thread
                              see more Gifs
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

BrewDog are cutting you guys off? Not cool. You should savor that!
                                I read somewhere that they stopped importing their stuff last year. The only way to buy is from their site, but Sink the Bismarck is sold out on there and I think the 32% Tactical Nuclear Penguin is as well. I wanted to order a BrewDog labeled snifter from their site and shipping would be 40GBP to the states.
                                emkayIV

Comment

Working...
                                X