This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    After playing farmville for half a year, I refuse to play any other facebook game haha
    dude thats so gay. lol. farmville? really?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• It was before farmville became popular

-Dan

Comment

It was before farmville became popular
        suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

It was before farmville became popular
          right...
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was
          this
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            right...

this
            im saying

Comment

• lol It was, then my grandpa started playing it and it got awkward.

Anyway, I think its time to start putting together a turbo setup parts list

-Dan

Comment

lol It was, then my grandpa started playing it and it got awkward.

Anyway, I think its time to start putting together a turbo setup parts list
                way to change the subject Dan McFarmville lol

but yea, boost if fucking awesome. i miss having a boosted car

Comment

• I need to do it lol. My buddy and me helped build his evo last year. Replaced all the internals, aem goodies, bigger turbo, and meth just to name a few things. Now he has 500awhp and still needs to tune it before he runs the meth kit. He should be at 700awhp then. He took me for a ride in it today and that thing scared the shit out of me. So now, im shopping for forged low compression pistons and hopefully have all the bottom end parts by christmas (pistons, rods, bearings, head studs, ect) then get together the heads with schrick cams, valve springs, valves, ect and a p&p head.

-Dan

Comment

I need to do it lol. My buddy and me helped build his evo last year. Replaced all the internals, aem goodies, bigger turbo, and meth just to name a few things. Now he has 500awhp and still needs to tune it before he runs the meth kit. He should be at 700awhp then. He took me for a ride in it today and that thing scared the shit out of me. So now, im shopping for forged low compression pistons and hopefully have all the bottom end parts by christmas (pistons, rods, bearings, head studs, ect) then get together the heads with schrick cams, valve springs, valves, ect and a p&p head.
                    thats quite a shopping list you got there

Comment

• I like to do it right the first time so before I even start the turbo set up, I want to make sure my engine will handle it. But yea, once I have free time and find the parts I need/want then ill have a shopping list. Already know im going with a trm stage 2 turbo set up tho.

-Dan

Comment

I like to do it right the first time so before I even start the turbo set up, I want to make sure my engine will handle it. But yea, once I have free time and find the parts I need/want then ill have a shopping list. Already know im going with a trm stage 2 turbo set up tho.
                        you should learn how to read flow charts so you can make sure you get the right turbo for your car. i did that when i was building my rx7 last year

Comment

• Right now im just basing my build off other people who done it and their build threads. I really havent found a thread that specifically build a car for 500+rwhp. Most are just throwing a kit on and not braking into the internals. I should probably contact trm too see what they recommend. They probably will say I dont need to replace the pistons or anything and run low boost with the stock compression, but im looking to boost around 30-40psi so ill need to lower the compression and do a bunch of stuff haha. Im looking to do this:

Bmw Turbo 932hk!!830 Rwhp dynapack PPFBorg Warner S475Visit www.insanity.se

-Dan

Comment

Right now im just basing my build off other people who done it and their build threads. I really havent found a thread that specifically build a car for 500+rwhp. Most are just throwing a kit on and not braking into the internals. I should probably contact trm too see what they recommend. They probably will say I dont need to replace the pistons or anything and run low boost with the stock compression, but im looking to boost around 30-40psi so ill need to lower the compression and do a bunch of stuff haha. Im looking to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2925QWNOc8
                            if youre shooting for high boost you need the low c/r. it makes it easier to tune and run into any detonation issues. if you can find a good tuner, you can run reasonable c/r and still catch a good tune. in the long run you will get more hp from a tune that uses a higher c/r. but it all comes down to your tuner.

Comment

• Not sure who I want to get it tuned by. My buddy who has the evo had it tuned by big al aka dynoflash at ics before he left. ics was the company who built the 1000+hp m3 and they are kinda close to me. Only problem is...my car is a obd1.

-Dan

Comment

• before you start buying parts to find a tuner and talk with him. youll need to get the software/hardware that he is comfortable using. that way he'll be able to get the most out of the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X