X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      @Rally
      I loved the video man.
      I hope the 458 gets some other goodies slapped on it.
      Definitely a quality SW blog post IMO.

Just really wish the wheels were a lighter color.
      Thanks Zayan!

The wheels were lighter in person....they were just super hard to photograph for some odd reason. In person they have a nice bronze/copper/brown finish to them. The second you started editing the photos they turned dark....odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        Non S minis are for gays. That's as terrible as the faggy fiat. (see my post a few pages back with pictures of fiats with their fruity owners.) actually don't we are sharks.... Just know.... They are frappes.
        One day in the distant distant future it might get an r56 turbo engine swap...

For now the 2002 build will be my "fast" car for the weekends and the cooper can be the 40mpg daily.

If you cool story bro me, we're not spooning at SoWo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
          Thanks Zayan!

The wheels were lighter in person....they were just super hard to photograph for some odd reason. In person they have a nice bronze/copper/brown finish to them. The second you started editing the photos they turned dark....odd.

Sweet. I was hoping that it looked more copper-esque in person.
          The darkness of bronze is one of the reasons why I got rid of my schwerts.
          Hard to pick up on camera and even harder to appreciate at night time.
          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Thanks Zayan!

I used to own a DSLR. I was a professional photographer but then it got too popular.
            cars and stuff

Comment

For now the 2002 build will be my "fast" car for the weekends and the cooper can be the 40mpg daily.

ohhhhh snap

Comment

I used to own a DSLR. I was a professional photographer but then it got too popular.
                Where's the hipster cat meme when you need it?

Comment

• Damn. I think I see more and more Fisker Karmas on the road as every day goes by.
                  I didn't know they were going to become such a popular/common car.
                  i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Damn. I think I see more and more Fisker Karmas on the road as every day goes by.
                    Originally posted by Rally View Post

I win at trolling. <3
                    Last edited by skrapez; 03-27-2012, 10:14 PM.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• I was not a photographer before not being one was cool

Comment

Damn. I think I see more and more Fisker Karmas on the road as every day goes by.
                        Right?! They're all over town recently

I actually crossed paths with one up in the canyons. That dude was having fun

Josh, now we're in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          I was not a photographer before not being one was cool
                          Mind blown.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

Josh, now we're in a fight.
                            Is it a sexy topless pillow fight?
                            cars and stuff

Comment

I actually crossed paths with one up in the canyons. That dude was having fun
                              Someone needs to come out with coilovers for it.
                              I'm tired of seeing them riding high on the obnoxiously tall and narrow stock wheels.
                              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Mind blown.

Comment

Working...
                                X