X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish there was something on that list. First semester is always tight on money. Second semester is when the spending comes for the car.

-Dan

Comment

• what is the hours like in college,
      and is college that much dif to uni?

Comment

• I have no idea what you just asked lol

-Dan

Comment

• bahaha sorry.

by hours i meant like contact hours with teachers ect, is it like 5 days a week 9-5?

or is it all over the place.

and is college differnt to university?

probs a stupid question, but like is there a big differnce?

Comment

• There is no real difference between the two. Over here we just refer to all colleges/universities as college, regardless of what the name actually is. For example University of Southern California still gets referred to as college even though it says university... it's basically just the way we refer to the place.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I have lab where I work on the cars from 8am-12pm then the class part where he teaches from 12:30-2. Every day, monday-friday.

And im not sure how it compares to a university, hell I don't even know the difference. I still take like math, english, gym, physics, ect because if I just took classes for my major I would only get a certificate and not a degree.

-Dan

Comment

• ahhhhhhhh

thanks. iv rarely heard college used till i jumped on international forums

whenever i hear college i automatically think of the stuff you seee on tv with ferternities and kids staying on campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I have lab where I work on the cars from 8am-12pm then the class part where he teaches from 12:30-2. Every day, monday-friday.

And im not sure how it compares to a university, hell I don't even know the difference. I still take like math, english, gym, physics, ect because if I just took classes for my major I would only get a certificate and not a degree.
                  ah yeah thats the same here.

you can go to Uni and do a mech course, u have to do a bunch of other subjects to get the degree, or just go to tafe, do hardly any book work but do hands on stuff and get certs.

Comment

• my dorm is big as fuck
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Just made some dinner, some cambels cream of chicken soup, with milk, and ramen plus some chicken and crutons, omg amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                        ah yeah thats the same here.

you can go to Uni and do a mech course, u have to do a bunch of other subjects to get the degree, or just go to tafe, do hardly any book work but do hands on stuff and get certs.
                        Degree > certificates

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        my dorm is big as fuck
                        My house is big as fuck

So I get back to my house today and decide to check the tracking number for my Raybans. Turns out they were delivered friday but no one was home to sign, and the post office is closed sunday. So now I have to wait two weeks to get them when I come back home or have them shipped to my house in williamsport. Fuuuuuuuuuuk. I **** when they make you sign shit. Like who's home at 12:45pm on a weekday?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Degree > certificates

My house is big as fuck

So I get back to my house today and decide to check the tracking number for my Raybans. Turns out they were delivered friday but no one was home to sign, and the post office is closed sunday. So now I have to wait two weeks to get them when I come back home or have them shipped to my house in williamsport. Fuuuuuuuuuuk. I **** when they make you sign shit. Like who's home at 12:45pm on a weekday?
                          so is mine.

tssss that suuuuckks. I **** it when that happens. One time I was getting something delivered to me. Right after, I ran home fast as hell. Barely got there on time. Dude was getting ready to leave
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• did I mention, when I was on the freeway today there was a shoot out in juarez? All you hear is "POP POP!" "BRRAAATT!!". Mad shoot out going on. Cops were flying everywhere, trying to get over to the other side.

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Our fridge:

Our basement:

Note the sw tag on the wall.

-Dan

Comment

• lolz at fridge. We have a stainless steel one full of junk and gatorade and lots of milk.. Then we got another fridge in the garage which is wear all the patron and beer and shit is.

Nice basement though. I would redo the walls and give it a smooth flat surface and draw on it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X