X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    hehehe Sorry but it had to be done.
    hahaha yea theres times like that
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Final Cut Pro can be funnnn.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to delete 16G of memory so I can fully install Adobe CS5 master collection. I'll just use my dads 1terabyte HD and transfer everything

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• BBQ chips only taste good the first time...
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I need to delete 16G of memory so I can fully install Adobe CS5 master collection. I'll just use my dads 1terabyte HD and transfer everything
            You really don't need, nor will you EVER use all the programs in the Master Suite, I only ever use, PS, Illustrator, Premier Pro (RARELY), and After Effects (RARELY), all the other programs are pretty much completely worthless, unless you are a hardcore creative freak that likes designing cards.
            Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            BBQ chips only taste good the first time...
            This is unfortunately all too true.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Let's just say fruit punch and BBQ chips won't be on Josh's menu for a loooong time.
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Well IDK about fruit punch, but BBQ chips, I know exactly what you mean.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  You really don't need, nor will you EVER use all the programs in the Master Suite, I only ever use, PS, Illustrator, Premier Pro (RARELY), and After Effects (RARELY), all the other programs are pretty much completely worthless, unless you are a hardcore creative freak that likes designing cards.
                  yea i know. I was only going to install those only plus i just want more room in my computer. so I can get 3DS Max

Drama you are like god

Comment

• What the hell are you going to do with 3DS Max?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've never been a huge fan of fruit punch to begin with, but i'm convinced the no name shit i decided to chug had something to do with it. I'm pretty sure i lost like 3 pounds today, but then i put some of it back on when i had dinner... Chicken bacon ranch pizza FTW.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Ahh see gotta go with Hawaii'n Punch, or Kool Aid, but I must say Chicken Bacon Ranch anything, is fantastic.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No doubt, my mom found some small jug of cheap fruit punch at the store and went I balls deep into it... bad idea. It's kind of sour actually and it's not even red, i thought that was the first rule when making fruit punch.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• That does not even sound safe, if it aint red, it ain't drank.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Final Cut Pro can be funnnn.
                              i have a student version but no good camera. any tips to have some cheap fun?

grape drank is the best.

on a side note, i miss my soul mate <--------lame she is

Comment

• bbq chips are disgusting.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X