This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    :O you said you had no TVs. do you have smartphone for mobile RTing?
    I have a tv. netflix + xbox. I have a baby plasma.

no smart phone. i have the dumbest phone ever hahaha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      lol. theres a song lyric in one of my favorite songs

"when in rome, do as the romans. when in hell, do shots at the bar"
      Hahahahaha
      Oh man H2O we shall share a legal shot.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

I will be texting you soon enough. Finally.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Hahahahaha
        Oh man H2O we shall share a legal shot.

I will be texting you soon enough. Finally.
        I'll be drinking the entire time, just like I was last year. had a drink in my hand as soon as me and ollie hit town.

alomst ready for those struts?

Comment

i had a 30" plasma that i was useing in the living room for a long time, then a 60" LED went on sale for $1300 it was sooooooooooooooo nice to upgrade

Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I'll be drinking the entire time, just like I was last year. had a drink in my hand as soon as me and ollie hit town.

alomst ready for those struts?
            I'm gonna assume everytime I saw you, you were under the influence hahaha.
            Yup, fucking has been forever.

I really need to order a whole new locking system too so I can get into the trunk and be able to lock the car. And have 1 key for em all. 200$ damn it.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

i had a 30" plasma that i was useing in the living room for a long time, then a 60" LED went on sale for $1300 it was sooooooooooooooo nice to upgrade

i have a 42 plasma. it gets the job done

Comment

mine wasnt even 30, it was like 27 or some random shit. it was terrible for sure
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Not bad, not bad.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  mine wasnt even 30, it was like 27 or some random shit. it was terrible for sure
                  NIgga you poor
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Not bad, not bad.

NIgga you poor
                    mother fucker, that was when the flat panel shits first came out, cost like 3gs that was BALLIN at the time lol. and i was pretty pathetic as far as my TV went, until december. 60" LED sharp ftw

Comment

• i should have bought a bigger bottle of whiskey. i hope this is enough to help me sleep tonight

Comment

mother fucker, that was when the flat panel shits first came out, cost like 3gs that was BALLIN at the time lol. and i was pretty pathetic as far as my TV went, until december. 60" LED sharp ftw
                        mine was cheap as fuuuuuuuck

Comment

mine was cheap as fuuuuuuuck
                          lucky, its ok in the bedroom with an HDMI cable connected to the xbox. was it cheaper than my 60" ? you probably stole it

Comment

lucky, its ok in the bedroom with an HDMI cable connected to the xbox. was it cheaper than my 60" ? you probably stole it
                            I got it for 500, its a samsung. got it hooked to my pc and xbox

Comment

• Dave knows everyone wtf
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

I got it for 500, its a samsung. got it hooked to my pc and xbox
                                damn that is dealz. i want to get a 2nd monitor for my mac because 27" is obviously not enough screen to go around

Comment

Working...
                                X