This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    one of the models that was there. grabbed lunch. was bsing about how awesome tailored was and that SW brought people from all over the world. then i was like "me sean paul and oxer should not have been in charge of letting people in". She agreed hahaha "you guys are all dicks separately, putting you together in a position of power was a terrible idea"
    i see. now you hang out with reggae artists...

Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      the fuck you talkin about?
      Juan Pablo Montoya decided that the Jet Dryer at the Daytona 500 would do a better job while stationary and in a huge fire.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      fucking inbred hillbillies. its bad enough all they do is drive in circle. but those dumb fucks dont know how to use the brakes?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        i see. now you hang out with reggae artists...

its more like he hangs out with me. kinda like my protege
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Juan Pablo Montoya decided that the Jet Dryer at the Daytona 500 would do a better job while stationary and in a huge fire.

it was a mexican? so there were 50 people in the car, all illegals. nascar is changing i guess

Comment

• idiots.
            cars and stuff

Comment

it was a mexican? so there were 50 people in the car, all illegals. nascar is changing i guess

God damn Dave I lolled hard.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Yup. So lets have a quick recap of this Daytona 500.

First Danica Patrick decides that 10 cars should stop racing because she was doing her makeup or some shit while driving, and crashed.

Now, Juan decides that jet dryers would do a better job crashed, stationary, engulfed in a huge ball of fire.

NASCAR always proving that its not the race that's entertaining, it's the morons driving in it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what channel is the race on?
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    what channel is the race on?
                    Fox.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that broad should have quit while she was ahead. now shes the laughing stock of motorsports

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Fox.
                        i was gonna guess CMT

Comment

• I used to watch Nascar when I was a kid. /redneck

It was a lot better when it was the Winston Cup. When it changed to the Nextel Cup that is when the general pussification of Nascar really started. I remember going to the track as a kid and while watching cars go in a circle is monotonous, the smell of race gas being burnt and the way they shake the grandstands while going by is pretty god damn awesome.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I used to watch Nascar when I was a kid. /redneck

It was a lot better when it was the Winston Cup. When it changed to the Nextel Cup that is when the general pussification of Nascar really started. I remember going to the track as a kid and while watching cars go in a circle is monotonous, the smell of race gas being burnt and the way they shake the grandstands while going by is pretty god damn awesome.
                            No doubt its an experience, but sweet fuck...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Yeah. I think I'm the only Mk4 owner I know that wears normal pants and doesn't rock trendy facial hair.
                              Hahahaha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Yup. So lets have a quick recap of this Daytona 500.

First Danica Patrick decides that 10 cars should stop racing because she was doing her makeup or some shit while driving, and crashed.

Now, Juan decides that jet dryers would do a better job crashed, stationary, engulfed in a huge ball of fire.

NASCAR always proving that its not the race that's entertaining, it's the morons driving in it.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                I used to watch Nascar when I was a kid. /redneck

ive been to a handful of circle track races. and race is fun to be at. i just dont respect the drivers lol

Comment

Working...
                                X