X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haahhaaha i thought it was for wheels

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pavel, you mean like acorn nuts? ... but bolts? i assume for wheel bolts yes? I can make a phone call, there is a place in baltimore that sells only metric hardware. and they have got some crazy, absolutley retarded/ old / hard to find. shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        ive wondered how similar the is300 and altezza chassis are, if theyre not identical
        suspension wise, they should be identical as far as mounting points and strut towers.

it never really hits me you live in japan until moments like these, you has 3sgte?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          haahhaaha i thought it was for wheels
          This is what I run for my wheels.

Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
          Pavel, you mean like acorn nuts? ... but bolts? i assume for wheel bolts yes? I can make a phone call, there is a place in baltimore that sells only metric hardware. and they have got some crazy, absolutley retarded/ old / hard to find. shit.
          YES! Could you please?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

suspension wise, they should be identical as far as mounting points and strut towers.

it never really hits me you live in japan until moments like these, you has 3sgte?
            yeah, i finally googled it, it looks like they should be compatible. do you make some for my car?

no T, just the 3sge. all motor baby, it sounds really aweful too, i think my gasket from my mid-pipe to muffler is toast. i was driving around with my buddy who had a straight pipped 1j/2j, made me sad
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Welp no enkeis for duder
              Did they sell already?

Comment

yeah, i finally googled it, it looks like they should be compatible. do you make some for my car?

no T, just the 3sge. all motor baby, it sounds really aweful too, i think my gasket from my mid-pipe to muffler is toast. i was driving around with my buddy who had a straight pipped 1j/2j, made me sad
                sure do, one of our best sellers.

Comment

• Sup RT. Just got word from Chuck that my Bag Riders order made it safely to his house. So stoked!
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• booooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd at work
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Sup RT. Just got word from Chuck that my Bag Riders order made it safely to his house. So stoked!
                      fuckyea!
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                        Sup RT. Just got word from Chuck that my Bag Riders order made it safely to his house. So stoked!
                        is this for big blue in your sig. i better see a build thread for this!
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

sure do, one of our best sellers.
                          Price? Lower adjustable mount? Would you say they are the Zero-Clearance coils for the sxe10??
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            is this for big blue in your sig. i better see a build thread for this!
                            Yep, this is going on the e24 I call Ol Dirty Bastard.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              booooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd at work
                              why are you there still? its not like your going to get a good recomendation outta your boss

Comment

Price? Lower adjustable mount? Would you say they are the Zero-Clearance coils for the sxe10??
                                well we do custom suspension, if you want mind bending low we can do that, or if you want to hit the track we can do that or a combo of both we can do that too.

They arent an alternative to Zc's but i know what youre saying They are a completely different design but i believe adjustable bottom mounts will ride better than any traditional coil and will go just as low, and some.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                Yep, this is going on the e24 I call Ol Dirty Bastard.
                                niiiiice. is chuck doing the install?
                                Last edited by Jesus Christ; 02-23-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X