X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont think you'll find those in a bullet nose, awesome idea though.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      i dont think you'll find those in a bullet nose, awesome idea though.
      Thats the problem!
      You can pick up standart M8x1.25 anywhere, but getting that shit with bullet nose is nearly impossible.
      Contacted one company that makes custom hardware and they want $700 for 40 of them made out of titanium.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• anything but titanium will be at least half, try just getting 8.8 grade steel/alum made.

Comment

anything but titanium will be at least half, try just getting 8.8 grade steel/alum made.
          I couldnt find any place that makes custom bolts out of 8.8.

Comment

• sup RT

7 minutes of burpees suck

and ive decided on these =
            |買取専門店のアップガレージなら高価買取いたします!宅配・店頭、出張など選べる3つの買取方法。全国226店舗、完全無料査定で安心!事前査定ならフリーダイヤル0120-417-182、WEBフォームは24時間、LINE買取相談も受付中
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Yeah sorry I can't help you, Pavel. lol

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• how much is that in usd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Yeah sorry I can't help you, Pavel. lol
                  FFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by jesus christ View Post
                    how much is that in usd?
                    ~$700

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      I couldnt find any place that makes custom bolts out of 8.8.
                      damn, a sick idea though.

VIP modular does splined studs which i thought was pretty awesome.

Comment

how much is that in usd?
                        875$ depending on the crap-tastic yen rate. they are used

they appear to be the shortest overall length so i figured that would be good to get moar lows. and then there is still room to spin the collars down or if im lucky the lower mount can spin up
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Welp no enkeis for duder
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• you could probably get something better for the price, im assuming since japan is jdm land

you could get shit from taiwan shit for dirt cheap probably, bc,d2,ksport,stance and PBM

Comment

damn, a sick idea though.

VIP modular does splined studs which i thought was pretty awesome.
                              Its not for wheels Jaze.

Comment

you could probably get something better for the price, im assuming since japan is jdm land

you could get shit from taiwan shit for dirt cheap probably, bc,d2,ksport,stance and PBM
                                ive wondered how similar the is300 and altezza chassis are, if theyre not identical

Comment

Working...
                                X