This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Nope its a completely 100% sober event, families and kids (being ones that have cancer or had), are around for the weekend, and the event is really family focused and oriented, everything we do is "FTK" or For the Kids.
    so what exactly, do you do?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Well the 768 dancers, stay on their feet, dance, play games, etc (just about anything that you can do standing up as they can't sit), everyone else that was involved directly via a committee has a specific role. I was on a rules and regulations team, which is basically security. Other committees include, morale, Family Relations, Donor and Alumni Relations, Hospitality, Communications, Tech, OPPerations. There are 14 committees total, and over 4,000 students involved in those various committees (which are broken down into teams).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Check out this Cavalier. http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2859781126.html

Comment

• ^ $7k...

Comment

• gtfo

Comment

• fuck this shit
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT-6HXmJgoI"]Amp'd Mobile "Drift" Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

• I sweat I am mentally fucked in the head... The longest I have ever held down a job is about 18 months, untill I got over the bullshit and left..

Ive been where I am for like 5-6 months now, and shits already stressing me the fuck out... reason being there is no leadership, the boss doesnt know how to manage a business let alone a workshop.

Hes been in busness for over 15years, but the place is run worse then a thai brothel.

Mymindisfulloffuck.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      I sweat I am mentally fucked in the head... The longest I have ever held down a job is about 18 months, untill I got over the bullshit and left..

Ive been where I am for like 5-6 months now, and shits already stressing me the fuck out... reason being there is no leadership, the boss doesnt know how to manage a business let alone a workshop.

Hes been in busness for over 15years, but the place is run worse then a thai brothel.

Mymindisfulloffuck.jpg
                      Time to start your own business then

Comment

• somebody broke into my car and stole my Ipod pretty pissed right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Time to start your own business then
                          Im contemplating it next year... I just dont have any collateral.

Comment

shits tough to open a shop on a loan.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Time to rob some banks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                shits tough to open a shop on a loan.
                                I know.... Which is why Im not going to just jump into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X