X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Which Nissan? S-chassis?

Just found my inspiration for the Accord coupe.
    holy shit this is fucking sick
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Oh.. Its a G60...
      Case in point right there.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Mad olddddd video, shit's still hilarious though.
        yea i remember I would always see thumbnails of it just never watched it
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah G60 generally turns people off.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They really aren't that big an issue. When someone takes care of like we did, there is nothing to worry about. If you find one that has a good maintenance history or if the super charger has been recently replaced or rebuilt you're all good. I spent a lot of money getting my car to the point it is now, you can't tell by looking at it, but it runs completely different than the first day i got it.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• I know what you mean, but even when anyone hears the term G60, they turn away because they know what kind of record they have.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea, and that rep has gotten so bad lately that you can't even get someone to look twice at it. I can pretty much say that if i posted mine for sale on vortex it would be the cleanest G60 on there. It won't need anything done mechanically done for a looong time, the paint isn't bad but is far from perfect, it has a few small dents, one finger nail sized rust spot, and everything electric works (windows, sun roof, and spoiler). Heat works but no ac cuz the PO took it out for more PoWaR!
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• super stoned

Comment

• I've watched this a million times, and it's kind of old, but everyone watch this in HD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAtSa...eature=related

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I've watched it so many times too. I gotta give that guy credit at 1:40 for landing his grind after all that shit got blown up literally straight into his face.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Yeah man, the concentration involved in everything they do there is crazy. I can't ride a skateboard, let alone ride one when shit is exploding around me. I wish I could find a legitimate HD link though. It didn't seem to work for me. Oh well, I've seen it a bajillion times anyway...

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Yea, i can't skateboard either. It's just one of the many things that i wished i tried to do instead of giving up after a few tries. I can do most of this if that counts for anything...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnMvj0o7GB4
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• DAMN haha that brings back a lot of memories. I used to get into so much trouble in middle school with my tech decks. My social studies teacher had a stash of them in her desk

Never got seriously into it though. If you can do that, the ladies must love your...finger coordination

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                              I've watched this a million times, and it's kind of old, but everyone watch this in HD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAtSa...eature=related
                              Even though its kinda old, its still amazing to watch.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, i'm not that good. But i did dump too much money into it, i guess you could say that it was a little phase that me and my friends went through in 11th grade (we brought a lot of old school stuff back). I still do it every once in a while to kill time or to just mess around for fun. And yes, when girls asked me how i did all that stuff i would tell them i have very good finger control, followed by me doing this exact face .
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X