X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude hell yeah BWI has some hotties. And some hood rats. That's what happens when it's so close to DC

And as for nationality, I'm Englsih (but born in America). Don't like tea, and never was a fan of coffee apart from the smell. I'm super weird.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• You should ask the nice bumed girl if she knows anyone from australia... and when she says no, laugh in her face and tell her how awesome you are cause you do...

Ask if she knows Bazza, the fucken dumb cunt fuck.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        Dude hell yeah BWI has some hotties. And some hood rats. That's what happens when it's so close to DC

And as for nationality, I'm Englsih (but born in America). Don't like tea, and never was a fan of coffee apart from the smell. I'm super weird.
        Fair enough... still is kinda weird I guess... lol

Comment

• She's getting on a plane bazza, fuck I wish airports had couches to sleep on

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            God I love how hood Baltimore is, I'm killin myself laughing about all the hood rats walking through this place
            Just don't go outside into the actual city, sure the area around the stadiums is nice, but you get to where people live that shit is scary.
            Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            That and some girl with a nice bum is standing in my view
            Nice.
            Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            Dude hell yeah BWI has some hotties. And some hood rats. That's what happens when it's so close to DC

Freak.

LoL jk.
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            You should ask the nice bumed girl if she knows anyone from australia... and when she says no, laugh in her face and tell her how awesome you are cause you do...

Ask if she knows Bazza, the fucken dumb cunt fuck.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm not afraid of bmore, I was here earlier my brother lives here, I walked to the hood market alone to get chicken wings and got yelled at by real black people, Real ones, they don't even have that in Australia, just abos

Comment

She's getting on a plane bazza, fuck I wish airports had couches to sleep on
                Yours dont? Ours do, Ive passed out on many an airport couch... As if there are no couches!? What am I meant to do when I come over and am waiting for a plane? I know I'll be drinking.. thats is a certainty.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Information Technology, completely different. But you were the person who said Mac's were better than PC's at photoshop, just because they were... Which is completely false, Mac's don't run the program any better than a Windows machine, even Jeremy was making fun of you for that lolololololol.
                  funny thing is macs actually do have better photoshop..... from what i've heard.

Comment

I'm not afraid of bmore, I was here earlier my brother lives here, I walked to the hood market alone to get chicken wings and got yelled at by real black people, Real ones, they don't even have that in Australia, just abos

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                      funny thing is macs actually do have better photoshop..... from what i've heard.
                      Uh... its the EXACT same program.. People prefer Mac's because the OS itself is more simplistic. I know I have a Windows desktop that I love, and my MacBook Pro that I love, and they both have their uses. The only reason I edit on my MBP is because the colors are more accurate, but that's because of the screen, not the computer.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• Bahaha, just saw some airport workers trying to figure out how to manuver a large palat of stuff one goes to the other, are you pushin or pullin? A third joins the convo with "why you ain't pull?"

what the fuck does that even mean?

Comment

• are you laughing at the fact that everyone gave him great advice and it still gets the slipstreams?

if soo i lold too.

Comment

• Yes, yes I am hahahahahaa

Comment

Bahaha, just saw some airport workers trying to figure out how to manuver a large palat of stuff one goes to the other, are you pushin or pullin? A third joins the convo with "why you ain't pull?"

what the fuck does that even mean?
                                Rofl.. I cant wait to get drunk in america... Im gonna have so many lols.

Comment

Working...
                                X