Clear All

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    y u no come back yet? Is 2012.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha. Win.
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• slow slow slow

Comment

• So what do you guys think about Toyota Avalons, as far as stance potential goes? Im assuming it would be a good VIP base.
            Last edited by kaidotech; 01-23-2012, 05:30 PM.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

So what do you guys think about Toyota Avalons, as far as stance potential goes? Im assuming it would be a good VIP base.
              Abso-fucking-lutely not. There is a reason Lexus exists.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, I found one with 100K miles, 1998, one owner, clean carfax report, $3K. I wont find a Lexus of that caliber at that price. At the moment Im without a vehicle due to this piece shitting itself for the second time.

<--------------

Comment

• I'd rather cut my own dick off than own an Avalon.

For that same 3k I'd rather buy an E36.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I'd rather cut my own dick off than own an Avalon.

Cant find any that run for that price down here in Houston, TX. You guys seem to have way better luck with EU cars up North.

On a side note, you'd probably cut your dick off before you owned an F150 too lol

Comment

Cant find any that run for that price down here in Houston, TX. You guys seem to have way better luck with EU cars up North.

On a side note, you'd probably cut your dick off before you owned an F150 too lol
                      If I wanted a truck I'd seriously consider an F150, but fuck an Avalon.

And I have serious issue believing you can't find an E36 for 3k.. They started US production in 93, that's 6 years of production shouldn't be hard to find an early model.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If I wanted a truck I'd seriously consider an F150, but fuck an Avalon.

And I have serious issue believing you can't find an E36 for 3k.. They started US production in 93, that's 6 years of production shouldn't be hard to find an early model.
                        I can find them, I just cant find one that will drive 50 miles without blowing up for $3,000. Several of my friends have tried and dealt with all kinds of crazy issues in that price range. People want a lot for them here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Hahahahaha
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I'd rather cut my own dick off than own an Avalon.

I'd rather cut my own dick off than own an E36.

For that same 3k I'd rather buy an E30 or Cosworth.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                            you sir, win this battle.
                            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Fuck an E30, I'd just buy a Cosworth.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• pffft.. Id buy a honda
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X