This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont own a VL turbo so no...

That random coming from a yank? How do you know about that?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I just made a rather important decision, I am going to get my car looking perfect exterior wise, (interior isn't bad at all), and sell it. I really just don't want it, I don't like it all that much, I want to get into something RWD or a Euro, I am tired of trying to convince people I'm not a ricer piece of shit like almost all the Honda's in the area, and I just don't want it more, the amount of money I would have to pour into it that I will never even come close to getting back, its just not worth it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        I just made a rather important decision, I am going to get my car looking perfect exterior wise, (interior isn't bad at all), and sell it. I really just don't want it, I don't like it all that much, I want to get into something RWD or a Euro, I am tired of trying to convince people I'm not a ricer piece of shit like almost all the Honda's in the area, and I just don't want it more, the amount of money I would have to pour into it that I will never even come close to getting back, its just not worth it.
        good call. sell that shit yo
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yeah gunna have to wait till next spring to do it though, and then hopefully I can get into something I really want, like a miata or a BMW.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Yeah gunna have to wait till next spring to do it though, and then hopefully I can get into something I really want, like a miata or a BMW.
            miatas are dope. i wanna buy a ms miata. but i probably wont. ideally i'll buy a z32 tt next

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              good call. sell that shit yo
              Dont turn him into one of us...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Dont turn him into one of us...
                hahahaha its a natural progression. blow through cars like crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    its a disease

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      its a disease
                      Bad... I kicked the habbit for about 9 months... Untill I bought the red civic....

Comment

• I won't I just can't stand my car anymore, I have put too much time and effort into it, and it has yet to reward me in anyway. I don't want to be just another Integra in the gone to shit Honda scene, I want to drive something that I will love driving, and I know this Integra isn't it.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Better lift that bish back up then and save all your bushes from flogging out.

Comment

• I'm lifting it back up anyway before I leave for school, and I have to replace the CV axels now, whoever gets the car after me, is going to have basically a brand new car.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                I cant believe I just read all 269 comments. shit was epic..
                                Definitely the funniest shit that's happened on facebook. I lolled so hard the entire time.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X